Don Slama/ Hillsboro crew October 22, 2009 12:08AM
Thumbs Up Thank you guys very much for the nice letter and Allin Photo of our tractors competing at your event this year. Things like that, which are not "expected" are always nice too receive!! Hope to be back in 2010.Smiling

Re: Don Slama/ Hillsboro crew October 22, 2009 02:09AM
Thanks Don, Jack and I really enjoy the Hillsboro pull and the picture is very much appreciated.

Re: Don Slama/ Hillsboro crew October 23, 2009 07:07PM
I agree, it was awesome to get the mail the other day to find a photo and thank you card from the Slama/Hillsboro Crew. And an 8x10 photo even! We always have a great time pulling up there. The hospitality is awesome too! Thanks again so much and can't wait for next year!

Re: Don Slama/ Hillsboro crew February 16, 2011 03:12AM
Ed Kasper
Thanks Don, Jack and I really enjoy the Hillsboro pull and the picture is very much appreciated.

Re: Don Slama/ Hillsboro crew February 16, 2011 09:21AM
Don and crew are great they will help any puller that what i like about badger state he always lets us camp there nothing and good food lets keep rain away this year its on august 12 and 13 2011

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009