any new tractors in new york this year? February 20, 2011 06:14AM
whats new for tractors this year? i know of evermans, the ollie(maybe), new powered supernatural(blackborn engine?). whats the new tractor from dan thomas gonna be, and what does gaytong yellie have new for this year?

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 20, 2011 07:14AM
john weidman has a new jessie for this year

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 20, 2011 07:35AM
The only tractor Frenchie bought this year is a John Deere 7810; right now is "Runaway Train'; Ross Castner drove it at the last Esp pull; it used to be "Hurricane Deere"; now it's a 540 ci motor; to be used with Adirondack Club.

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 20, 2011 08:53AM
we might come out with our pro stock seriuosly in the red from ontario

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 20, 2011 11:28AM
I will have the same basic tractor out this year but with a larger engine.
I have been talking to Terry and have got a few things from him, but this engine will be a very basic engine this year. We are doing a few things that has not been done before that I know of.
A basic engine is much cheaper if it comes apart with the experimental items then building a top of the line with experimental items.

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 21, 2011 11:47PM
heck i bet that dan would probably build a new tractor know that hortons have. he does tend to follow their lead. the more new tractors on the circuit the better the mix will be who knows who will win..SpinningSpinningSpinning

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 22, 2011 05:29AM
I didnt hear about Dan building a new one. I would have thought that if he were to build a new one he would have after Cobleskill a few years ago.

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 22, 2011 03:39PM
was on here that dan was building a new one. how about bert standard he usually works on an builds some? when will evermans be done?

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 23, 2011 01:24AM
Are the Rob and Tom Zorn going to rebuild Snoopy or take a break ?

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 23, 2011 05:35AM
last thing i was told is that rob and tom are taking a break

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 23, 2011 12:41PM
what about Ross Casner????????????

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 25, 2011 07:16AM
Dave Everman's will be done in about a month. The motor will start getting put together within the next 2 weeks. Chassis and hood are near completion and are going to get airbrushed shortly. Still a lot to do but it will get done. I think we are going to try to have it completely done for the first pull at the Buck but if not it will for sure be done before East Concord

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 25, 2011 01:48PM
that would be awesome to see its debut at the Buck!

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 26, 2011 12:31AM
It's a nice track down there with some great competition and it would be nice to make a hook to see where adjustments need to be made (if any) before the ESP season starts

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 26, 2011 05:33AM
I think the creepy peepy must be getting sleepy from promoting daves tractor already and it hasnt even been started yet .

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 28, 2011 06:49AM
the chassis is almost done and body man has the sheetmetal. dave e.

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 26, 2011 11:35AM
is the miserable witch being put back together??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 26, 2011 11:53AM
Doubt it. Last I saw it it was a charred heap. Before it burned it was for sale. Dont know why it would be rebuilt.

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 28, 2011 07:30AM
Lookin to see them New Brunswick tractors back,,, iam guessin there doing some up grades this winter

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 28, 2011 08:40AM
Who is building evermans new chassis? Are they building the motor so it will stay together?

Re: any new tractors in new york this year? February 28, 2011 10:37AM
chassis is being built by jason hootman

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,670, Posts: 229,762, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,938.

Our newest member JD_8520