More Bethany,MO Pics-Wampus Cat-Bettys Headache January 08, 2011 05:55AM

I have tried to blow the bottom picture of Jim Shafers Wampus Cat 1066 up in size but cant seem to save it when I do.These pictures came from a guy in NE Kansas whose family has tons of old pulling pictures.

Re: More Bethany,MO Pics-Wampus Cat-Bettys Headache January 08, 2011 06:15AM
Thats the first pic I've seen of of uncle Ercel (Shorty)and the Jolly Green Giant. He quit pulling before I got big enough to go watch Thanks

Re: More Bethany,MO Pics-Wampus Cat-Bettys Headache January 08, 2011 07:17AM
Here are a few more.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Re: More Bethany,MO Pics-Wampus Cat-Bettys Headache January 08, 2011 07:20AM
OK why when I post pics do I get the blank to the left of pics? I'm challenged by the technology.

Re: More Bethany,MO Pics-Wampus Cat-Bettys Headache January 08, 2011 09:40AM
Since you're using Photobucket here's the trick: either use the Direct Link address or the IMG code address that Photobucket gives you. Just put those anywhere in your post and you are all set (I think you may have been using the html code). Hope that helps.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: More Bethany,MO Pics-Wampus Cat-Bettys Headache January 08, 2011 09:34AM
Is that Dave Marino on the Orange Blossom Special?

Who had the 6000 Ford?

Re: More Bethany,MO Pics-Wampus Cat-Bettys Headache January 08, 2011 01:48PM
the wards and the ford 6000 look cool,does anyone know how the ford pulled since they used a rather small engine..

Re: More Bethany,MO Pics-Wampus Cat-Bettys Headache January 08, 2011 03:19PM
The ford belonged to the Breshears Brothers ( Boone, Verlin, and Bush, all three are gone now)they had a shop in Buffalo MO where it was built. Don't remember the exact cubes around 300 had 2 stage turbo system and van botkins helped them with the pump. They struggled with it for a while before getting it to run.

Re: More Bethany,MO Pics-Wampus Cat-Bettys Headache January 08, 2011 06:15PM
It looks like that 180 AC was sponsored by Ratliff Equipment from Macon,MO.I cant remember whom owned it.

David Marino always pulled his as a D-17 Allis and later as a 6080 AC.It then went to Palmyra,MO (Schwartz's) in the early 90's and later to Brandenburg,Kentucky where it finally became a 180 AC.It then came back to MO in April 2010 and is now sitting in my shed with a broken crank.

Re: More Bethany,MO Pics-Wampus Cat-Bettys Headache January 08, 2011 05:03PM
Great pictures db.I'd been wanting to see a picture of the Breshears old 6000 Ford for years.I can remember them taking a entire case of ether to start it and keep it running.

Re: More Bethany,MO Pics-Wampus Cat-Bettys Headache January 08, 2011 09:04AM
i sent those pictures to you a few years ago do you still have them? 8165862841 thanks

Re: More Bethany,MO Pics-Wampus Cat-Bettys Headache January 08, 2011 01:44PM
Thanks for the Wampus Cat pics. Good one of Shorty and his bibs and staw hat too. Always liked O'Dell's Red Royal as well.

Re: More Bethany,MO Pics-Wampus Cat-Bettys Headache January 08, 2011 03:02PM
that picture was taken at springfield mo , 3 firsts

Re: More Bethany,MO Pics-Wampus Cat-Bettys Headache January 08, 2011 04:00PM
What ever happend to ron headley that had betty's headache and where does he live?

Re: More Bethany,MO Pics-Wampus Cat-Bettys Headache January 09, 2011 12:42AM
Ron passed away a few years ago after a accident on a motorcycle,and he lived southeast of Fairfield Ia.His son Craig still has Betty's Headache tractor.

Re: More Bethany,MO Pics-Wampus Cat-Bettys Headache January 08, 2011 04:55PM
mike francis
i sent those pictures to you a few years ago do you still have them? 8165862841 thanks

Mike,I got these pictures by email a few years back.I know a Dean in NE Kansas also sent me some by email.Sorry but I dont have any actual pictures.

Who are they? January 09, 2011 01:04AM
For those of us who don't know, can someone tell us who we are looking at? Thanks

Re: Who are they? January 09, 2011 01:33AM
the 4430 with the white hood is ernie ropp out of kalona iowa, the 1066 i think is herb McKenna out of rockport illinois

Re: Who are they? January 09, 2011 01:54AM
The bottom three pictures the top one is L.D.Nations Bigfoot 1066 and the other two are Kirkpatricks 4020.

Re: More Bethany,MO Pics-Wampus Cat-Bettys Headache January 09, 2011 02:05AM
Wayne longnecker allison, connie cole wards at mo state fair, clarence baughman 4010 iowa i think 5500 super stock 3 charger and shortys 4020 jd

Re: More Bethany,MO Pics-Wampus Cat-Bettys Headache March 03, 2011 03:26AM
Great pics! If I can find them I have several from the IA State Fair pull in 1973. Thanks for posting them. If you are ever through King City, MO. the Friends restaurant has several large photos posted on the walls.

Re: More Bethany,MO Pics-Wampus Cat-Bettys Headache January 10, 2011 11:53AM
the orange blossom 180 was danny hays he sold it to john dohrman and it became the ghostbuster now it is the power maxx tractor in iowa

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM