DOT actually making the roads safer..... WOW March 28, 2011 09:13AM
Driving by...... I just had to stop and take a pic of this...... DOT is actually making the roads safer instead of just drumming up revenue...... just thought you all might enjoy this

Re: DOT actually making the roads safer..... WOW March 28, 2011 09:45AM
On craigslist in Louisville, some guy has a headmover like that for sale as a "car hauler", says he hauled his race car on it for two years! Easy to maintain, no brakes, no lights, no ramps---NO SENSE!!!!

Re: DOT actually making the roads safer..... WOW March 28, 2011 10:28AM
I know a fella up here who accepts scrap as well as running a large truck salvage yard. He once told me he had better vehicles piled out back then many of the broken down donkey carts that haul scrap into his yard! but that said, many of these guys are just trying to make living, or at least a few bucks for their beer budget! thinking this fella should have maybe stayed on the back roads!Smiling

Re: DOT actually making the roads safer..... WOW March 28, 2011 01:56PM
I bet he didn't get a ticket!
1) he is a farmer and is cleaning up his "farm yard"
2) since the trailer is an "implement of husbandry" it is not required to have tail lights, nor brakes, nor tires with much tread on them.
If the pickup is registered as a farm pickup, he is home free and clear.
Do I agree with that?
NOPE!
Do I see that crap every day? Almost.
Just living amongst the barnyard savages.

Re: DOT actually making the roads safer..... WOW March 28, 2011 04:11PM
Thats me in the picture! Why does the man always gotta keep me down just trying to survive these days!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,782, Posts: 229,966, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,047.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009