midwest pulling sled April 10, 2011 04:57PM
what pulls are you going to have the sled looks asome the redcolor looks great

Re: midwest pulling sled April 11, 2011 12:44AM
Here are some pictures of the new sled that Dave and Dennis are building. Just a few things that need to be done and the sled will be ready.In the process of getting weight for the box and still in the process of having the scales built and getting the distance and speed electronics. We are hoping to get it out in the next month or so do some testing. Not sure where that will be taking place yet.
As far as what is booked for pull I am not for sure. Dave has a couple of places he has talked to but im not sure if those are finalized. If anyone has any questions about booking the sled or has questions throw me an email and I will get you Dave's telephone number. The one thing I want everyone to know in the sw wisconsin and surrounding area is Dave's goal with this sled is to provide a good local blacktop sled for antique and farm pull in the area. It is a well built simple sled that will provide a quality job. He want to see the blacktop pulling stick around and see people having fun doing it. Everyone that is part of the Midwest Pulling crew is goin to do their best at every pull we are at. If there any questions please calmly ask them. That is all we ask.
Hope to see you out there hooked to this new sled this year and thank you jake for the space.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009