B.O.B April 19, 2011 01:41PM
I wonder who is going to the dominator of the hot farm blue green or red i think there has been alot of work going on over winter its going to be interesting to see. Good luck to all specially you green one LOL.

Re: B.O.B April 19, 2011 03:12PM
Don't think Knopp will be able to do it again. I would say it will be a green one.

Re: B.O.B April 20, 2011 12:38AM
There are some new tractors going to show up that havent pulled with this class before. Thank they may be pretty tuff competitors. Maybe some new red paint?

Re: B.O.B April 20, 2011 04:56AM
sorry to here that anboby is going to run with b.o.b and take it in the butt again!!!!!!!!!

Re: B.O.B April 20, 2011 05:06AM
Bend Over Boys B.O.B.

Re: B.O.B April 20, 2011 05:13AM
I dont know ywhy someone is always on B.O.B. they sure pay more prize money than the others and seem to be getting more pulls than the other clubs. So they must be doing something right and what pulls of theirs we have went to seem to be pretty well organized. Sure every association has it's problems but lets give these guys a chance, or if you have all the answers maybe you should start an association yourself.

Re: B.O.B April 20, 2011 06:16AM
from a fair board side bob will tell you anything to get you hooked and when you dont go back with bob they next year they will threaten you and then book pulls on they same nights and hope that you go broke. bob is all about money not they sport tom is out for his self in do time all you pullers that think their so great is when they will stick it to you so keep support them and see for your self.

Re: B.O.B April 20, 2011 08:46AM
Crow is gonna taste good to ya! grow up and quit key pushing!Your whats wrong with the sport.

B.O.B April 20, 2011 08:49AM
I have booked event's with the Battle of the bluegrass.I enjoyed and made money.Yes it's high but they bring a good show.Sounds like personal issue's to me.

Re: B.O.B April 20, 2011 11:26AM
Some people can find something wrong with anything and every thing. Let's quit complaining and go pulling and have a good time.

Re: B.O.B April 20, 2011 01:21PM
This topic was not to see who was the biggest crook was, it was just about who going to have a good running tractor, let it be we are grown men act like it pull where you want and have fun .

Re: B.O.B April 20, 2011 01:25PM
Well said Brian have a great pulling season.

Re: B.O.B April 20, 2011 01:31PM
I hope its good year its been rough .

Re: B.O.B April 20, 2011 01:33PM
Heard threw the grape vine lots of greenbacks been spent down in KY

Re: B.O.B April 20, 2011 01:40PM
i was wondering about the pump rules did it go p pump or not?

Re: B.O.B April 20, 2011 01:48PM
New rule p or a pump steele fly wheel was lifted so some one can get hurt or killed. Open the gates the north going to invade proply shake up the pecking order

Re: B.O.B April 20, 2011 09:30PM
I think the BOB is a good pulling organization for the area. I just wish we would have more hooks in the Hot Farm class. Getting back to the topic. There will definetly more competition this year. And that is not TOP SECRET.LOL

Re: B.O.B April 21, 2011 01:31AM
I think everyone is still missing the reason why some pullers are complaining,I think the organization does a good job putting on a pull, its just the rules they have a problem with ! Kevin making the rule no bigger than A-pump,when we begged to go on to P-pump last year, @ most pullers invested there money in A-pumps now they change to P-pump ! you might see me some but 4 dollars a gallon for diesel I dont need to hook that bad! so pullers keep complaining and Good luck! and kevin Good luck with your new P-pump class !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: B.O.B April 21, 2011 11:18AM
Been looking for hidden microphones, and video cameras all around shop,know there here somewhere. Seems like were the last ones to know what were doing.

Re: B.O.B April 21, 2011 12:23PM
I hear that Tim is really going to be hard to beat and has a taste for green blood and a dixie delight.

Re: B.O.B April 22, 2011 08:58AM
i have heard there might be more than just one top secret under cover covert high horse power tractor under construction in central ky. this might just be the best keep secret ever i also heard there was a new sheriff in town well thats ok cause i will be his huckle berry see ya real sooooooooon

Re: B.O.B April 22, 2011 10:24AM
sounds like were beat before we get out of the barn, dam.

Re: B.O.B April 22, 2011 09:41PM
You will show them Coonhunter. It has to quit raining before anybody can win. But I believe it is going to be fun and interesting.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009