Rock Valley Unlimited Supers???????? April 23, 2011 12:38PM
Just wondering who we can expect to show up in Rock Valley, any chance of Blackburn and Korth coming down with Chizeks ponies? Is there any chance of seeing Warranty Denied, Ruttin Deere, and Deere Fever at an Outlaw pull this year?

Re: Rock Valley Unlimited Supers???????? April 23, 2011 03:07PM
should get better this year!frese,hoffman,Po,Wiens,schroeder new one,maybe temptations some,polson,novinger,bowles may run some.if they can just get them all to show up,good class!Maybe wettleson?

Re: Rock Valley Unlimited Supers???????? April 24, 2011 03:27AM
I don't think you will see chezick or wettleson as they are pre-committed ntpa grand national and are at georgetown, oh. that weekend.

Re: Rock Valley Unlimited Supers???????? April 24, 2011 04:22AM
Is that just light supers in Georgetown or both? Also does anybody know what circuit Gettingers are running with there new alcohol?

Re: Rock Valley Unlimited Supers???????? April 24, 2011 04:25AM
If Rock Valley has unlimited supers I hope they don't run them on the east track, because it will never work.

Re: Rock Valley Unlimited Supers???????? April 26, 2011 11:44AM
Will it effect the pull in Rock Valley now that A&I has changed ownership,maybe that didn't make any difference the last couple of years anyway.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,680, Posts: 229,782, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason