deere headed west on 80 April 26, 2011 02:59PM
I was driving on interstate 80 today and saw a john deere with a roll cage headed west. Looked like it was just getting built was wondering if any of you want to comment on it. I actually was kind of wondering what kind of cage it had on it? It was between avoca and atlantic. It said the name on the truck, but just incase someone has big plans with big secrets I won't tell what it said.

Re: deere headed west on 80 April 27, 2011 05:49AM
No big plans and no secrets, except to have some summer fun. Cage done by Pobar.

Re: deere headed west on 80 April 27, 2011 03:43PM
Where do you pull? What class do you run? Just setting it up, or have you run it a while?

Re: deere headed west on 80 April 28, 2011 12:28AM
Hey dreamer you writing a BOOK or what? Why dont you get the guys phone number and you can chat about it. Maybe he will let you sit in the seat! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Re: deere headed west on 80 April 28, 2011 04:58AM
We might sneak across the river a few times, but primarily will be in East/Southeast Nebraska running in the Hot Farm/Limited Pro classes. Cosmetically, you are correct -- it needs a little face lift, but the primary parts should be in place.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009