Henry Farm Stock Pull May 15, 2011 05:06AM
The M-P Fair in Henry voted May 12 to offer an 8 class, twin track farm stock pull Sunday evening July 9, 2011. The rules and pull info are posted at www.marshallputnamfair.org. Click the farm stock link on the top bar of the sight. The left side bar has the info on their Lucas Oil National Pull the day before. Rules for the stock pull were established in January at a meeting with members of the M-P & Bureau Co. Fair and members of the Illini State Pullers that wished to have the same rules at several hooks. This pull is not sanctioned by any group. Please contact the fair for further info or email jread@readbros.com

Re: Henry Farm Stock Pull May 16, 2011 01:42AM
Will the pull in Henry be running the same rules as Princeton, IL.?

Re: Henry Farm Stock Pull May 16, 2011 05:56AM
Ptown...they will be the same as far as I know.

Re: Henry Farm Stock Pull May 17, 2011 09:34AM
The MP Fair Board in Henry may be reconsidering the classes they are offering. In conjunction with the HOI stock pull they may add the River City Diesel truck classes and have 6 - farm stock or hot farm classes. I will update when I know.

Re: Henry Farm Stock Pull May 19, 2011 05:11AM
Are we still doing the hotter tractors with a 2.5 inlet limit? Can't wait to go! Ed.

Re: Henry Farm Stock Pull May 19, 2011 03:33PM
Fair board is meeting Tues. night to reconsider. Will post their decision. Odds are they will change to the previous post. There will be two hot farm classes, 12 & 14,000, 2.5 charger limit either way the board goes.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,769, Posts: 229,936, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,026.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009