in need of help May 27, 2011 05:39PM
I pull a light limited single charger 460 on alcohol,our system is very basic i'm sure compared to many,however we have had limited success and are in need of a builder that could or would head us in the right direction with the fuel and turbo,not some one just some one wanting to collect money with little success.Any Ideas would be appreciated,we are located in missouri.

Re: in need of help May 27, 2011 08:52PM
Can you give a description of what you have and how the system is set up?

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: in need of help May 28, 2011 12:06AM
Are you wanting to understand it to tune it yourself or are you looking for a turnkey solution? For the turnkey Bryan Conners would be an excellent source. If you want to learn, start with Hilborn's website - it has a nice diagram & description of the components. A book titled Fuel Injection Racing Secrets by Bob Szabo is mostly about automotive systems, but gave me additional insight. He has some more books that look interesting, but I haven't looked at them yet. Get a data system & record pressures too.

Re: in need of help May 28, 2011 08:26AM
We called Hilborn told them what we were building and about how much boost we thought we would have and they gave us an estimate on how much fuel was needed. We run a to4b with 20 lbs boost, and have a 2 stage fuel system. Email me if you want a little more info.

Re: in need of help May 28, 2011 10:31AM
Hey several guys running this class that have gotten this same set-up running pretty well, but in my opinion you need to contact the Prewitt guys, I understand they are making a lot of parts for the other guys and really got that Massey of theres running good, and understand that they are more than willing to help other pullers.

Re: in need of help May 29, 2011 05:33PM
work with a builder that can test and flow what you are buying,this might prevent many additional purchases after the sale and a season of agrivation

Re: in need of help June 02, 2011 04:45PM
Does any one know how to get ahold of Brian Conner and where is he located,I know Ernie is in Northern Missouri

Re: in need of help June 02, 2011 05:11PM
Bryan Conner is located in Austin TX. 512 289 4638

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,704, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro