young blood June 09, 2011 02:06PM
does anybody know if the schramek boys have added any new toys for this year

Re: young blood June 10, 2011 12:33AM
I was wondering the same thing. Last I heard the LSS was still mostly just an engine (identical to the Youngblood engine so it could go in a LSS or it could just be a spare for the HSS). I also heard that The King of Deere made it back to the team but it might be getting a multi-charger setup. It will be fun to see what this summer brings for the team. I know this for sure, Brian and his father do a great job setting tractors up and reading the track and they should be very tough to beat.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: young blood June 10, 2011 01:06PM
The King of Deeres now lives in Ohio, and yes they do a very good job of preparing the tractors and setting them up at pulls.

Re: young blood June 10, 2011 01:11PM
where in ohio does it located?

Re: young blood June 10, 2011 10:01PM
hey dennis or dave is the king of deeres in your stable

Re: young blood June 11, 2011 02:53AM
a.j. - no, but it is nearby looking to pull OSTPA and RN2. Brian still has 3 toys but not a 4th. Guess where his concentration is going to be.

Re: young blood June 11, 2011 04:29PM
is it danny dukes, new light my fire

Re: young blood June 12, 2011 10:30AM
HHMMM! = that's not very nice! Remember, Brian has a quarter century of pulling and business sense.
a.j. - no, it's a new puller for these circuits.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM