NTPA web streaming June 19, 2011 12:15PM
I'm thinking about purchasing an event for Tomah. I used to go every year but haven't been there in 5 years. My current download speed is 2.5 Mbps. Is that fast enough to have a clear and high quality picture? any one try this with less download speed?

Re: NTPA web streaming June 19, 2011 12:39PM
2.5 will be real good

Re: NTPA web streaming June 19, 2011 12:46PM
Yes, I have a slower download speed than that and I watched Friday Night. My download was 2.04Mbps. It ran fine it went into Buffering right before it started the pull and I emailed Stretch Internet Support link and was quickly given an answer, and they checked with me several times until I told them I think it is fixed, and I had no more problems. I was told to make sure I had nothing else running while trying to watch, after I closed out of everything it ran fine. I didn't have any problems the week before. I must say this weekends show was Great! Just like being there, Replays, Distances, Multiple Camera Angles. Just couldn't smell the smoke and the methanol.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason