EITZEN, MN RESULTS? July 04, 2011 01:28AM
anyone have eitzen results?

Re: EITZEN, MN RESULTS? July 04, 2011 01:07PM
im wondering where all of the competitors from mn are? a whole bunch of superfarm tractors missing and profarm missing. where is everyone? i swear there always were more guys from mn in those classes. what happened to all of them? they cant be planting there yet are they?

Re: EITZEN, MN RESULTS? July 04, 2011 01:23PM
not all of the super farm guys are running the state hooks rather they are just going to the region events and others have sold (hassebrock, daluge?) chad stuewe is changing classes. the missing profarm wasn't there because the dyno broke so they didn't know if they lost power in the tractor or the dyno wasn't working properly

Re: EITZEN, MN RESULTS? July 05, 2011 01:30AM
where are langes, tompsons, gamrodt? i only saw langes in the ottertail results. where are the rest of them at?

Re: EITZEN, MN RESULTS? July 05, 2011 02:31AM
haven't heard from langes gamradt is only running region 3 and his is not back together yet, thompson's just go to the pulls they want and eitzen isn't real close or a nice drive

Re: EITZEN, MN RESULTS? July 05, 2011 01:51PM
what about the northern iowa boys with that wide loose jd and the D21 havent seen either of them yet also heard theres a new big block down there is there any truth to that?

Re: EITZEN, MN RESULTS? July 05, 2011 02:24PM
wide loose deere went grand national

Re: EITZEN, MN RESULTS? July 05, 2011 04:24PM
wettleson won lights, wipf won heavy, doc won the mods thats all i can remember

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009