Norwalk regional pull change in mod class July 05, 2011 03:21PM
The mod class at Norwalk Region III pull, It will be changed to an invitational, so the Grand National tractors will not have to change there motors to pull. We will have more tractors and less work for the pullers. Any questions call Bill 608-343-7434 or Glen at 608-487-5300 We will Regional money.

Bill

Re: Norwalk regional pull change in mod class July 06, 2011 02:03AM
Tell Doc to leave his mod at home, He might end up hurting himself!

Re: Norwalk regional pull change in mod class July 06, 2011 03:30AM
I hope you dont expect the RG tractors to show if this is whats going to be done!!! This will shut the the RG mods off and will be the and of mods in RG 3 and WTPA. Good Luck

Re: Norwalk regional pull change in mod class July 06, 2011 11:00AM
Wake up? Why would anyone come then? I agree........ This is getting out of hand.

Re: Norwalk regional pull change in mod class July 06, 2011 03:56PM
Maybe now the rule's will get changed and the board will make fair rule's to gain all diffrent type's of motor's not just Hemi's. But then they want GN and thats all Hemi's. Maybe Im wrong!

Re: Norwalk regional pull change in mod class July 07, 2011 03:20AM
let the tractors run, If Doc can't keep up he needs to step up. Plain and Simple. This needed to be the motto 5 years ago when there were 6 hard running mods. It was easily the hardest RN mod class to win at the time. If my memory serves correctly Doc has the same exact set-up from that time. While the other guys who were in the class have made drastic changes to their machines. I think the change to an invitational Mod class will be much better show than watching Doc look like some big bad Mod puller when he is really just running old crap. I hope Berg and Gueningsman will come play and show the fans what real quality Mod pulling is all about!

Re: Norwalk regional pull change in mod class July 07, 2011 06:40AM
I agree! I don't see how anyone could think the Region mods staying away would be a bad thing.
It is only one antique from Minnesoda.
Will be money well spent doing the GN invite deal!

Re: Norwalk regional pull change in mod class July 07, 2011 08:28AM
What money it's RG pay. If it were GN pay I dont think it would be a problem.

Re: Norwalk regional pull change in mod class July 08, 2011 02:55AM
hopefully rose berg and the rest of the big boys come play

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,641, Posts: 229,707, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520