JERSEY COUNTY FAIR July 17, 2011 06:09AM
HOW ABOUT THAT 3000+ RPM "FARM" TRACTOR AT THE JERSEY COUNTY FAIR LASTNIGHT!

Re: JERSEY COUNTY FAIR July 17, 2011 07:13AM
We noticed that come by while we were watching the track for the SF class. Sounded 3500-3700 to me? I asked an official if that was a 3000 rpm class, he smiled and said that they were gonna check him? Guess he was legal, they announced him the winner. I didn't notice a blanket or anything else on that tractor. Sure was alot of people sitting along the track that this guy endangered!!

Re: JERSEY COUNTY FAIR July 17, 2011 07:36AM
that was a stock rpm class but i guess they didnt dq him. the true FARM tractors didnt have a chance.

Re: JERSEY COUNTY FAIR July 17, 2011 09:12AM
We noticed too... Congrats to Terry, on a great win in the Super Stock Open class with the International Threat! We had a great time at both Troy,MO, and Jerseyville this weekend!

Re: JERSEY COUNTY FAIR July 17, 2011 09:27AM
Was this in the open speed farm stock class? Who was the winner and with what tractor?

Re: JERSEY COUNTY FAIR July 17, 2011 10:10AM
That tractor was running pretty hot! but he pulled again in the 15K class after the Ntpa was over, Pretty good show at the fair and a great weekend with Troy, MO, Fri night!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM