Disqualifications? July 25, 2011 03:43AM
http://www.ntpapull.com/pullresults/2011-VroqWI-00-SF-R3.htm
Scroll down to the box that says disqualifications.
Whats the deal here, says some people were disqualified for illegal fuel, anyone know what the penaltys were?

Re: Disqualifications? July 25, 2011 06:53AM
there was one more tractor with fuel that was over the limit... about every pull the meter reads a differt numbber... you have to have it checked before each pull so the fuel matchs with the tempature outside.. same fuel one nite will pass..next nite its over the limit...

Re: Disqualifications? July 25, 2011 07:14AM
this posting of this kind is hurting the sport of pulling . just let it go and let the officials take care of it . this web site was not set up for people to to vent hate or envey . its a web site for those that love the sport , so just give it a rest!!!

Re: Disqualifications? July 25, 2011 07:50AM
Fan Carl you are just gonna look the other way? Its ok to cheat then I understand. I have never read anywhere on this page that you can only post positive statements. Its called feedback and that I do recall comes BOTH ways. Decks have been and always will be cheaters thats why they aint with the outlaws. You wonder why they dont get no respect.

Re: Disqualifications? July 25, 2011 08:25AM
i did not say look away . i said let the officials take care of it or cant you understand what you read , i also thought it said that they were disqualifed that means they lost there points for the pull . so whats up with aways getting down on the decks and roberts ? at least i leave my real email with my comments . why dont you grow a set and leave yours?

Re: Disqualifications? July 25, 2011 08:56AM
Yeah some say posting on here about the cheaters is hurting the sport but in reality the only thing hurting it is the cheaters.Thumbs Up

Re: Disqualifications? July 25, 2011 09:12AM
talk about cheaters i see you dont leave youre email address on here i think the rule sayyou shuld leave it . by the way this is not the wwe on tv . enough drama . i will not respond to those that are not there

Re: Disqualifications? July 25, 2011 10:49AM
i heard that the fuel used was Scheid Deisel fuel. Nothing wrong with the fuel. Just tested higher than the specs. set by the NTPA.

Re: Disqualifications? July 25, 2011 03:09PM
Actually, I personally think that discussing cheating is good for the sport. Testing happens and cheating happens. Some cheaters get caught, some don’t. Some tests are reliable, some aren’t.

There are always new tests, new procedures, and new ways to cheat. Discussing those issues in an open public forum keeps everyone informed and keeps tech officials up-to-date on the latest testing procedures/issues, and on the latest cheating techniques.

I think everyone is aware that cheating happens in all sports. In fact cheating generally happens anytime there is any sort of competition. Some people just seem to have a cheating nature. Discussion about cheating doesn’t hurt the sport… actual cheating does!

Back to the case at hand: was the fuel hot because of the temp? How sensitive is the tester to temperature changes? How sensitive is the fuel to temperature changes? If the fuel is that close to the limit and that sensitive is there anything that can be done to stabilize it?

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Disqualifications? July 25, 2011 03:31PM
What you think of that Fan Carl? You are wrong. Discussing cheaters is GOOD! Just to bad its you son-in-law. HAHA

Re: Disqualifications? July 25, 2011 03:43PM
yes the temp diffrence between the fuel and the cyclohexane ( the fluid used to zero the tester) could affect the reading. but the biggest problem i see happening is the tech guys reuse the cyclohexane and a small amount of fuel is mixed in it. and the next test your tester does not have a true zero. thats why it is safer to run your fuel in the middle of the range. i saw some fuel tested at bowling green last year at 3.0 (below 2.9 is illegal ). thats to close for me. its always best to have it tested at the pull before hand.

Re: Disqualifications? July 25, 2011 04:58PM
The best method ive seen so far is the way outlaws are doing it, distribute a fuel with properties that only the supplier knows, and if theres a hint of cheating, send it in and they will know exactly whats in it. Know wonder some of the superfarms go to ntpa.

Re: Disqualifications? July 25, 2011 06:05PM
There are 2 types of pullers cheaters and losers

Re: Disqualifications? July 26, 2011 12:07AM
In the outlaws there are also two types of pulllers : people who pull legal and people who now pull elsewhere

Re: Disqualifications? July 26, 2011 04:31AM
This whole post is pathetic there were three tractors that that DQ'd no one cares bout the green one and why?? Last weeks results still showed the Deck tractors on top or close to it. So why does everyone pick on them? Jealousy?? I'm thinking so, look at the Tomah results maybee Jealousy again?? Grow up and stop bashing, them two tractors are here to stay and everyone can put up with them or go home, and post more sh!t on this page

Re: Disqualifications? July 26, 2011 04:59AM
SF results:: First One bad Apple, second Big Green tractor, third Dream On

Re: Disqualifications? July 26, 2011 07:10AM
This issue is never going to go away. Now it is Decks, next year it will be someone else. The fact of the matter is that if someone is winning they are under the microscope. I am sure there are guys in the middle of the pack doing the exact same thing. Those that are on top NEED to really pay attention (more than those in the middle of the pack) to what they are doing and avoid these kinds of situations. Which Decks are not doing. The third guy you dont hear anything about because his tractor runs good but not top 3 every week. Decks have been caught in Outlaw and now NTPA. It is no secret that they do business in Michigan also and he has now been caught at NFMS. These guy's equipment runs plenty well without having to get out the chemistry set. They don't need it. But by doing this they are "branding" themselves. Nobody cares if the test failed by a little or a lot or if temp affected it. I pull with them. I like hanging out and talking with them at pulls. That being said I do not agree with some of the stuff they are doing. As per the NTPA rulebook they are now on thin ice. If they are caught again they are out.

Re: Disqualifications? July 26, 2011 07:31AM
What is it that guys are adding to the fuel? Is it oil or some sort of fuel additive or what?

Re: Disqualifications? July 26, 2011 12:26PM
why is it that these two tractors didn't dominate last year in the outlaws???

Re: Disqualifications? July 26, 2011 01:27PM
there are never any outlaw sf tractors that dominate

Re: Disqualifications? July 26, 2011 01:45PM
fire and ice with red iron motor seems to be making a pretty good statement so far.

Re: Disqualifications? July 26, 2011 03:21PM
uh let me think someday wins tomah and gets second um outlaws dont dominate, may be you should think before you type, I think the last time I check someday pulls mostly OUTLAW

Re: Disqualifications? July 26, 2011 03:43PM
Only way to fix the problem is to have officials put fuel and water in super farm tractors right before they hook.

Re: Disqualifications? July 26, 2011 04:29PM
Well it might come to that but you would have to watch for hidden and or dummy tanks.

Re: Disqualifications? July 26, 2011 04:49PM
I feel bad for the track crew, but what if the fuel and water came from tanks on the sled???

As long as they were mixed well I think it might work....

Re: Disqualifications? July 26, 2011 05:42PM
The first hook would feel cheated because the sled would get lighter as the class went on. Maybe electric tractors would be the answer no smoke for pollution and no noise to hurt the tender track neighbors ears I think everyone could drain there fuel into a big barrel and stir it around then everyone would use the same fuel mix

Re: Disqualifications? July 27, 2011 12:07AM
Simple way to fix this whole issue; drop the superfarms!

Or

Any flagrant rule violation should result in a lifetime ban from that organization. Or the puller could be reinstated to the organization by paying a 25,000 dollar reinstatement fee to the state that caught him. Ie, iowa state member state of ntpa, gets 25,000 towards their point fund. Puller X gets caught in tomah, at grand national, then gets paid to wisconsin.

Re: Disqualifications? July 27, 2011 03:38AM
The solution to the problem is to run any water or fuel you want problem solved. The only person that would get hurt from this is Jake Morgan by losing all the stupid farm post. Wait a minute are all stupid farm pullers farmers???? If you think about it all the whining and complaining just comes natural they have been doing it there entire life. ROFLMFAO

Re: Disqualifications? July 31, 2011 03:18AM
fix it
Only way to fix the problem is to have officials put fuel and water in super farm tractors right before they hook.

That's the problem right there.....this class needs 2 go back to brush! Greedy associations wanting to make $$$ from these low hp wanna bees is why this class is as big as it is now. Step up to a class with at least 1800 ponies or go home. 3 inch inlet you gotta be kidding me for a national class, crap that's small. Sorry if this post hurts any feelings but sometimes tough love is the only answer.

Re: Disqualifications? July 27, 2011 04:06AM
Maybe the NTPA needs to change the testing methods. I used to race NHRA region 5 Super Stock. They have a chart with the temperature and the dioelectric number. Where the lines cross on the chart is where your fuel tests at. They also have a different chart chart for every different gas used. ( VP 112 or or VP 108 or sunoco ect.) Dont know how it works for diesel fuel but it looks to be a very inconclusive test. It looks to me the only way to police this is every one burns fuel out of the same drum. The pullers complain that the outlaw fuel is trash, but at least everyone is running the same trashy fuel.

Re: Disqualifications? July 27, 2011 05:12AM
that is funny, if outlaw fuel is so crappy, why does so many ntpa pullers run it, also 3 or 4 other organizations have gone to running it also, nothing wrong with the fuel, just the cheaters who add there own mixture to it and then still try to convince everyone that it is still staight up outlaw fuel. if all organixations went to running the same fuel (like Nascar does) (it could be stren oil fuel or any other fuel), would solve the problem, it wouldn't get rid of the cheaters they would still cheat,(they just can't help themselves) but they would be caught and then kicked out for 5 years,

Re: Disqualifications? July 27, 2011 01:54AM
I think it's time that the series provide fuel and water, particularly at your GN/SN/PPL-CT events. Pull them up to the scales dry, fill em up, weigh them and send them to the line up. Same fuel and water for everybody, regardless of what it is.

Re: Disqualifications? July 27, 2011 05:03AM
Tractor pulling has never been or should be considered a cookie cutter sport although stupidfarm is pretty close. It should be the guys with the most innovation and skills on and off the track. That includes using different fuels and waters, turbos, pumps, injectors, tires, the list goes on and on. Those that want all stupid farm to go exactly the same distances at every pull your the ignorant. You can put any moron on a stupid farm and will typically go the same distance. Tractor pulling in general is about innovation and stupidfarm I am sorry you are ruining it all. You all get made fun of for obvious reasons your class is the laughing stock of all pulling ask any of your peers that pull somthing other than stupid farm and all your whining and complaining and teching and checking makes it that much worse. Go work on your junk rather than complain that someone is cheating. Come up with a new pump injector or water injection design. Throw away your cookie cutter mentality and do somthing innovative. Sorry my head is about ready to explode your all so ffng stupid. Bash away morons

Re: Disqualifications? July 27, 2011 05:25AM
Yeah, cause it takes a lot of innovation to dump something in your water or fuel illegally compared to someone who spends hundreds of hours on a dyno taking the time to be legal....

Re: Disqualifications? July 28, 2011 10:22AM
Hundreds of hours on the dyno??????????

Re: Disqualifications? July 27, 2011 05:36AM
not all super farm pullers want to have cookie cutter tractors, i for one would love to go back to any pump rule and any 3x3 turbo rule, but unfortunately the rules don't allow for that, we don't make the rules, the organization does. but the fuel and water rule is a good rule, it keeps cheaters from making cheap horsepower. most pullers (other than the cheaters) would agree with you about being innovative about getting horsepower.

Re: Disqualifications? July 27, 2011 06:00AM
Gee somebody needs a nap or a time out! Just for your 411 you don't have a clue on how to make power do you. Anybody can just put a bigger turbo on or maybe put another one on or maybe add spark plugs. When your limited on turbo and fuel and making the hp plus the big torque numbers i would have to say Super Farms pullers are some of the best at making hp. Just remember SF is getting higher torque#s then some super stocks. Yes they have the huge HP #s but they don't have that much torque. Each class has very good quallitys so don't bash just because you don't now what your talking about

Re: Disqualifications? July 27, 2011 06:30AM
What class do you pull in, Mr. Stupid?

Re: Disqualifications? July 27, 2011 01:19PM
I think "Mrstupid" rides his lawn mower around to much, just some idiot who thinks he knows what he's talking about.

Re: Disqualifications? July 27, 2011 02:43PM
To "your all stupid" AKA "Your still stupid",

I believe you mean "you're", which is a contraction of "you are".

Not, "your", which is a second person possessive adjective, used to describe something as belonging to you. Unless you meant to imply that stupid is something that you possess. Based on your comments I'm not entirely sure.

I'm just pointing out the irony!

Regarding the DQ's: test and test often, both water and fuel. It's not just a super farm issue either, they are just tested more!

Re: Disqualifications? July 27, 2011 02:54PM
what about the engine and turbo does anyone protest? keep testing water and fuel,but, give them intercoolers or air to air.yea ha.tractors are red and crops are green

Re: Disqualifications? July 28, 2011 02:19PM
WELL ?

Re: Disqualifications? July 28, 2011 05:10PM
They just figure it is the easiest way to cheat which it is (cheap power) but then again it is not hard to make a BBJD 680 and a IH 673. I can remember a BBJD that was in SF and this tractor started during really well and rumors where flying around that it was 680 and all a sudden this tractor was in PS the next year. I also heard of a IH in SF that was running a 673 a few years ago and this tractor would do really well and this tractor still pulls today in SF.

Re: Disqualifications? July 31, 2011 01:27AM
You all have to think about all the organic chemisty that you would be putting out of business. Who know they may come up with a better blend of diesel that could be used on over the road truck for better fuel mileage. The best example i can give is all the safety improvement in passager cars that came from nascar. I agree that the testing must be fair. I would suggest to NTPA to hire a chemist to do testing not Richwine who does not have the training for temperature adjusting. Just my $0.02. Thanks and have fun life is too short to be mad all the time.

Supply fuel and water! wake up NTPA and PPL July 31, 2011 02:02AM
The best way to solve a lot of this is to have organizations supply fuel and water. Then when they pull random test, they know what it sould be at all temps and if it is out, its out. They could get to know their products they sell in every shape or form. That would stop this Bulls**t. Wake up NTPA and PPL. The guys who do cheat should get stiff penalties!! not this slap on the hand!! make it where a guy dont want to be even on the edge!!!

Re: Supply fuel and water! wake up NTPA and PPL July 31, 2011 03:07AM
Bad idea ! Test and disqualify is pretty simple.

Re: Supply fuel and water! wake up NTPA and PPL July 31, 2011 03:46AM
If it was a bad idea, why are the outlaws and louisville supplying fuel and water?

Re: Supply fuel and water! wake up NTPA and PPL July 31, 2011 04:26AM
That's so roberts can extract more money from pullers pockets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Supply fuel and water! wake up NTPA and PPL July 31, 2011 04:55AM
So we can doctor whoes fuel and water they want like in NFS

Re: Supply fuel and water! wake up NTPA and PPL August 01, 2011 09:25AM
Never happen

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,796, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard