Thoughts on Wisner? August 16, 2011 03:26PM
Weather looks pretty good,80 w small chance for rain.Super Bowl of Outlaws.Great show to watch.
TWD-Will the Simon's be back this year?There are no locks in this class
DSS-Superman is on a roll,Will Demer's and Stray Horse come and make it interesting?
LSS-Looks like the Weapon has been tough of late.Should have 15 tractors
LPS-15 tractors and anyone could win,fun class
PS-Brackett been tough,Where is the Ace?
USS-Novinger,Will the Kansas tractors be there?
MODS-Turbinator
SF-Magnun Force

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 16, 2011 04:10PM
Has always been a darn good pull with a good number of tractors. Track is a little tuff on some of us lite supers at times with the good dirt they have and that dirt can change like most tracks do. Looking foreward to getting mine back together and being there for the challenge. We can use some rain in Ravenna badly sense it has forgotten us ! Hope to see you all at Wisner ! Crazyhorse !

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 16, 2011 04:22PM
ace blew the turbo up, not sure if he will make it back this year.

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 16, 2011 09:47PM
Ace has been pulling in Illinois.

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 16, 2011 10:28PM
And BSTP.

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 18, 2011 08:46AM
Ace will be at B.G.
His undies are in a wad over the turbo for the large charger PS class of Outlaws.
Wants to go back out where there is good open competition.

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 16, 2011 11:02PM
My predictions are Goodwin's tractor wins both hooks and Dominator Deere does just that. And in the ULSS and LSS classes, half of the best tractors will have to get out of it early because of the fact that the Wisner committee put up guard rails and light poles that almost hang above the out of bounds line!Moody

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 17, 2011 02:30AM
Guard rails & light poles have been moved!

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 17, 2011 03:25AM
They must have heard you were coming Allen! Good luck out there!

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 17, 2011 10:01AM
LOL, that's funny stuff. Good deal for pullers and fans alike if they moved everything back. I'm tempted to make that drive again to watch now that I heard that.

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 17, 2011 10:01AM
USS-hoffmans if they got it together and bring it there
LSS-Weapon has came around and looks pretty good
LPS-this is were i have trouble..Novaks have been pretty consistent so i could see it going to them. lottman is the dark horse here. he coudle do it
MODS-Sweet Pain or Wayne Longnecker..if he gets hooked noone will touch him
PS-brackett looks like he might be a shoe in to me
SF-someday is dominating as of late so i could see it going to them. but this class is like the LPS and anyone really could do it if they have a nice hook

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 17, 2011 11:58AM
USS-Hoffman
LSS-Haleys Comet
LPS-Mean Farmer
PS-Unnatural Disaster
SF-Someday

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 17, 2011 12:13PM
why did they move the guard rail? thats all part of light supers, trying to navigate the courseGrinning I'm thinking the sled guys must have complained to much, best of luck to all. It sure is a fun place to pull

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 17, 2011 12:34PM
Must be all tractor freaks on here. How about predictions for the 4x4s?

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 17, 2011 02:35PM
I think the weapon trucks of Fred and Corey Blue own that place

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 18, 2011 07:37AM
PS- Wampucat
DSS- Intimidator
LPS- Mean Farmer
SF- Red Rock

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 18, 2011 11:18AM
hey red fan2 your wishing pretty hard goodwin hasnt run well the last 3 weeks he cant get tires hooked up to the track same thing on wednesday red rock blew engine on wednesday wampuscat going to have to much competition to get it done

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 18, 2011 12:34PM
ps hillbilly express 2 wampuscat SF Magnum force if they are there.

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 18, 2011 01:40PM
the xpress has been on a tear lately but I wouldn't rule out the wampuscat or the gone tractor but my money is going to have to go on the unnatural disaster tractor

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 22, 2011 02:55AM
This was one of the best shows ever been to.Great Pull,great weather,pretty good food,not great.First Class Pull with a power track.Great job Wisner and Outlaws!

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 22, 2011 03:22AM
You dont like Ribeye sandwiches? Your right they have a good thing going thats what Tomah used to be like at Wisner you dont feel like a criminal no pat down no security hasslin you not once did i see any one in the crowd getting out of hand didnt even see any security even walk by the stands during the pull. The track was tricky it would kinda come and go and did it take power but over all a good track for everybody great job Wisner.

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 22, 2011 04:06AM
10-4 on the good weather! Crowds were large and well behaved too, even after the pull!

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 22, 2011 08:14AM
I thought the west track was poor.

Hey Bundy, Goodwin is looking for you.

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 22, 2011 09:27AM
He knows where to find me. Ya the west track was poor Bowles coulda had 500 feet if it had been alittle better.Drinking

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 22, 2011 03:39PM
There hasn't been a real good Saturday afternoon track, lucky the Super Farms had a pull off, if I'm not mistaken this is where the bracket pulling with pulloffs all got started!

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 22, 2011 04:51PM
You want to see a bad afternoon track.Iowa State Fair,25 second ride!

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 22, 2011 06:24AM
Hey chris maybe u should do a little more of your homework before u start running your keyboard.....

Re: Thoughts on Wisner? August 23, 2011 04:39PM
Thought it was good till I seen the 4wd puller get his foot ran over trying to place the sled by the guy on the Oliver tractor

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM