Spencer IA track September 07, 2011 11:32AM
Does anyone know what kind of track Spencer IA has? What would you compare it to, i.e. Rockwell IA?

Re: Spencer IA track September 07, 2011 11:42AM
It will be a good track usually consistant. It's not on the race track, as in before they put the new track in for the Outlaw Sprints.

Here's a video from a couple years back of the Stray Horse there.

[www.youtube.com]

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 07, 2011 12:15PM
Very good track!! who is all gonna be there for SF besides the ordinary ones??

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 07, 2011 07:36PM
kind of interested to see who will be there. Been years since I have been to an ntpa event. I was wondering if any outlaw pullers will go there? Can they make a one hook deal, or do they have to have a lot of other things?

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 07, 2011 08:33PM
It's an OK track, might get alittle better later at nite.

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 08, 2011 01:45AM
Outlaws can "per hook" providing they have had their clutch inspected and have the NTPA clutch paperwork filled out and in hand.
Just a note for 4wd guys.
Front weight bar wheels are to be 4" wide now, instead of just 2". Have seen 2 wheels per side to make the 4" requirement.

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 08, 2011 02:17AM
I heard that the pull was getting rained out.

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 08, 2011 08:10AM
Is the big "Someday" tractor going?? show what he has or doesn't have in NTPA

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 08, 2011 08:31AM
He already showed you how he would compare, read the tomah results and then you will get your answer

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 09, 2011 03:03AM
not sure how many outlaw SF tractors will be at Spencer, but based on how they did at tomah and lousville against the ntpa tractors (the legal ones), i would pick a outlaw tractor to win one of the sesssions if not both, especially if some of the top outlaw super farm tractors are there, but not to worry it will probably get rained out anyway.

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 09, 2011 04:12AM
The Deck tractors are old outlaw trators and have been doing very well in NTPA this year, how will they do against the good outlaw tractors??

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 09, 2011 04:52AM
One smarta$$ wrote "look at the Tomah results" I did and I love the Fri. afternoon results when bada$$ apple put 10 feet on sumgay!!

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 09, 2011 05:46AM
With a 2nd and 1st at Tomah and a 1st last yr at Tomah, and not to mention 14 Outlaw wins this yr. I highly doubt Chad and Someday need Spencer to prove anything. Didn't your dad teach you not to piss into the wind?

I sure hope they come over though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2011 05:48AM by AV.

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 09, 2011 06:38AM
I also hope Someday and some other Outlaw pullers come over! Very nice folks!
Funny none of them "Outlaw" SF have a box turbo on when they pull NTPA.
Wonder why that is?
NTPA will let anyone hook that has NTPA clutch forms filled out, don't need to be in the top 10 to get "invited" to Spencer.

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 09, 2011 06:50AM
outlaw GT42 turbo's have a slotted cover, so they aren't legal to run at NTPA, NTPA allows any 3x3 turbo but has to have a non slotted intake cover

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 09, 2011 08:20AM
Is Spencer an NTPA or Outlaw event this year? I notice its not on the Outlaw schedule on the website.

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 09, 2011 10:42AM
Jeff Rogers wake up and smell the roses, Spencer is now going NTPA, where have you been, phony.

Fair Management wanted a smaller/cheaper show, but left the gate price the same!!. Concerts is where they make their money? yea right, The tractor pull crowds haven't been big enough because of the rain out crap they pulled and wouldn't sell tickets to the show until noon!!

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 09, 2011 02:30PM
I asked because i honestly didn't know. A co worker asked me today if i knew what time it started so i looked on the outlaw website because i assumed thats what pull it was and i didn't see it listed, so i asked. Now you tell me what is wrong with that? I haven't been to the Spencer pull since 1997 and at that time it was an NTPA pull. I'm glad its an NTPA hook again!

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 09, 2011 10:08AM
Didn't need an "invite" last year anyway

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 09, 2011 10:14AM
I hope this pull goes over well!! Maybee some promoters will see how great this show is and book RN5 hooks instead of some outlaw hooks.

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 09, 2011 02:42PM
What is so great about a RN5 show? I have watched both and not too impressed with region pulling as far as numbers and the diffferent classes.

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 10, 2011 03:36AM
The only promoters wanting R5 instead of Outlaws is because an Outlaw date is not available.

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 10, 2011 05:49AM
I believe Spencer was like an Super or Grand National w/ the Outlaws over the last few years. Going to Region 5 is a couple steps down from that, almost like a state points pull? There's only one way to improve! GO NTPA GRAND NATIONAL all the way. Have it Friday or Saturday afternoon/evening and the crowd would go wild! By the way isn't this a COUNTY FAIR! what happened? I Don't like seeing all of this urban stuff . If they don't watch out the farm machinery will be all gone in a couple years. Hopefully with a new manager next year they can get things turned around, no it's too late.

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 10, 2011 09:24AM
spencer
One smarta$$ wrote "look at the Tomah results" I did and I love the Fri. afternoon results when bada$$ apple put 10 feet on sumgay!!

haha. real mature there. but arent the apple tractors the ones caught cheating this year in the NTPA and a couple years back with the outlaws. chad is a great guy and competitor so i dont know what gets you so fired up over this. is it just jelousy, or u the the great brian deck himself? good job with your michigan water by the way. it sure does help win some pulls when u run that, doesnt it?

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 10, 2011 10:07AM
Jealous of what?? He beat somday in tomah big wooop, and as far as the Michigan water Fear the Deere picked up over 20 buckets in Tomah from Salenbien and Joe Busch gives it to his customers and look how that works no power gain look at the results

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 11, 2011 02:40AM
well i still remember a few years ago when the someday pulling team had the illegal turbo on..pulled all season and won alot...just wondering if the out of the box gt 42 has a few tweaks to it this year???????????

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 11, 2011 03:48AM
good statement, and its funny they got busted in Spencer too! just wish someone would of put the money up sooner that year they robbed alot of pullers out of money, so b4 everyone praises these guys for winning and doing good they are cheeters too flashback to spencer

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 11, 2011 09:54AM
The funny thing is that chad had checked with oitlaw officials several times that year and they said it was fine. But enough people complained so tjen chad got screwed over.

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 11, 2011 10:50AM
no it was the teck guys that chad screwed all summer..they didnt know what to look for.. somehow his 3.2 charger passed the teck crew.and how many times did the outlaw teck check turbos this year???????

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 11, 2011 02:10PM
Several as I recall

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 11, 2011 02:44PM
once as I recall

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 12, 2011 12:27AM
Chad's turbo was checked at least 3 times that i know of, and passed everytime, i quess if you only got checked once, it was because you didn't finish in the top three very often, which would explain your bitching about Chad,

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 12, 2011 11:03AM
If he was running a 3lm and you were getting beat you outlaw pukes would still bitch.

Re: Spencer IA/SF September 12, 2011 01:04PM
And this pooper farm whining has what to do with Spencer pull???
And you fifth graders wonder why the rest of the pulling world makes so much fun of you? Even the garden tractor guys and antique people laugh their rears off over your whining!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009