Wheres Brad Gray???????? November 02, 2011 11:23AM
Anyone know what the deal is with brad? Been trying to get ahold of him for there our for weeks. Left messages, no returns. Just wondering if I need to look somewhere else for parts.

Re: Wheres Brad Gray???????? November 03, 2011 01:19AM
Can't help with Brad info, but I sure like your posting name!
Love that song !!

Re: Wheres Brad Gray???????? November 03, 2011 08:10AM
What's the deal with all these tractor pulling builders? Is there ANY of these guys that ever do what they say in a RESONABLE time frame ? It sounds like maybe pullers need to stop paying these guys ANY up front money. See if that speeds them up any. Like another thread said, these guys need to have more than $10 in their buisiness account. If they were at least honest about how long things would take it would be easier to swallow.

Re: Wheres Brad Gray???????? November 03, 2011 11:59AM
We make cam blanks, complete billet cams, cam regrinds, lifters, sleeves, billet main caps. If we don't have it on the self, most of it is made in very respectable lead time. Most items do not require down payment.

Email us or give me a call if your looking for something.

Eric
No Limit MFG

Phone: 715-384-4422
Email: nolimitmfg@yahoo.com

Re: Wheres Brad Gray???????? November 04, 2011 02:05PM
is this eric from staab machine??

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,782, Posts: 229,966, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,047.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009