putting aluminum wheels on front???? November 07, 2011 11:11AM
I'm looking for any help i can get on putting aluminum wheels on my Farmall Super MTA. I have a Shwartz wide front that we narrowed and lightened alittle. The rims are for looks basicly. I have stock setup on there now, looking for what kind of hubs will fit my spindles and mount to new aluminum rims (which are not bought yet so open for bolt pattern suggestions too). Next is where can i find 16" x 4, 4 1/4" or 4 1'2" rims? Is there someone out there that sells these setups? I have seen lots of these done, just don't know what they are using to adapt, and if they are cutting centers out of rims to get the skinny 4" rims? Any help i appreciate so much! Thanks. You can even E-mail me at jbwilson530@msn.com

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,872, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM