Western Farm Show December 01, 2011 08:17AM
I wonder when they will post the pullers who will be at the Western Farm Show in KC.

Re: Western Farm Show December 01, 2011 09:25AM
Acceptance letters are starting to show up in mail boxes. I would guess that the online list would be posted any day.

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Re: Western Farm Show December 02, 2011 02:03PM
The lists are up!

Re: Western Farm Show December 02, 2011 03:11PM
Heck of a lineup. I counted over 55 different vehicles listed that didnt pull last year in Kemper. P4x4-3, Mod-3, DSS-3, 2WD-3, PS-3, SF-7, 4WD-7, LSS-7, LPS-7, plus new class USS-12. I think it is great to change up the pull every year. That is about 2/3 of the 140 vehicles. Louisville show take note and get rid of some of the same o, same o show each year.

Re: Western Farm Show December 02, 2011 03:45PM
surprised to see them even want to mess with that short crappy track and hafta cut two blower belts before they even crank it over...

Re: Western Farm Show December 02, 2011 10:44PM
where is this list.

Re: Western Farm Show December 02, 2011 11:06PM
Nothing they can do about the short track, but the track was good last year. The mod tractors really liked it, with 2 putting it in the sand pile. Great to see great tractors like Takes a Lickin dropping 2 engines and coming out west to play with the outlaw guys. Probally 90% of the fans have never seen this tractor before and some of the other good tractors coming from back east.

Re: Western Farm Show December 02, 2011 11:09PM
The lineup is listed under www.westernfarmshow.com. look under tractor pull, then under drivers.

Re: Western Farm Show December 03, 2011 12:00AM
I think the selection committee did a heck of a good job picking the competitors.Looks like a lot of tought and time went into it. Lots of different trucks & tractors and how about the new class. A lot of tractors we never get to see out here. Blagrave, Kastings, Maedge, Payne, Phillips, Sandefur, Wilhite and the baddest tractor in the land, 5 time NTPA champion Brian Shramek and Young Blood. Heck of a good job mixing classes. P4x4 -9 fords & 5 chevys; USS – 5 JD, 4 IH, 1-NH, 1-AC; SF- 10 IH, 8 JD, 1 NH; 4WD – 6-fords, 6 chevys; LSS – 8 diesels & 7 alcohol of which 6 JD, 3 IH, 2 Cockshuts, 1 AC, 1, White, 1Case, 1 Duetz; LPS – 9 JD, 8 IH, 1 AC; MOD – 5 with 3 chevys, 4 with 2 hemis, 2 turbines, 1 Alision; DSS – 9 IH, 2 JD, 2 AC; 2WD – 6 chevys, 5 fords, 1 dodge; PS – 7 JD, 5 IH. This will be heck of a good pull.

Re: Western Farm Show December 03, 2011 03:13AM
I see quick draw got in.Drinking

Re: Western Farm Show December 03, 2011 04:58PM
Glad to see a good indoor pull this side of the mississippi river. We quit going to Louisville a few years back, just got to expense. The pull last year was just the ticket to get the fever back. I know a lot of people that are making this a annual event now. The farm show offered all the FFA groups within about 200 miles a discount ticket to pull and free admission to the farm show. They said about 10 chapters with bus loads of kids took them up on it last year. Nice jester by the farm show.

Re: Western Farm Show December 04, 2011 02:02AM
The "gesture" was a nice one! Glad to see some good iron coming from different orgs this year, that will help the show tremendously. Hopefully in the future the farm show will see PPL take over the show. Then we will have all those quality classes and a good prostock class. That would take this event to the next level and make it an annual must attend event.

Re: Western Farm Show December 04, 2011 03:51AM
I think the farm show is doing a great job, by taking champions from many different associations and some local vehicles also. Glad they are changing the vehicles around each year. It is good to see how thay stack up against one another when they come together at one event. It would be a step backards to pick one association like PPL and have them only at this event. Great pull the way it is being handled, and it is at the next level now.

Re: Western Farm Show December 04, 2011 04:50AM
I like the new class USS lite supers should be a great show.

Re: Western Farm Show December 04, 2011 05:10AM
Didn't mean a ppl only show, would just like to see a real prostock class there. The addition of tractors from non outlaw orgs is what is starting to give some credibility to the event, and definitely the right direction for the show to take. The lps, sf and ps classes would definitely gain from additions around the country especially the pro's. Ppl would provide a considerably better reputation and lend more credibility to the event

Re: Western Farm Show December 04, 2011 07:44AM
Outlaws has the best Super Farms and Limited Pros as anyone else in the country, as you can see when they hook elsewhere. As far as Pro Stocks, fans cant tell much difference between Outlaws and anyone else's Pro Stocks if all in the class are the same. The sled makles up the difference and they have the same ground speed, smoke as the others. Indoors with smoke shorter track, not sure Outlaws wouldnt hook up better with 20 lbs. less boost. Outlaws did vote to change turbo for next year and increase by 10 lbs. boost. Some PPL pullers are in the farm show already along with lots of Louisville and NTPA champions. I think farm show commitee did heck of good job picking trucks & tractors, and wouldnt change a thing.

Re: Western Farm Show December 04, 2011 08:20AM
The superfarms change turbos when they hook elsewhere, and they run well when they do. Their 4.1's run well but they definitely aren't the best the country has to offer. Their prostocks are a long way behind ppl, itpa, ntpa and ostpa to name a few.

Re: Western Farm Show December 04, 2011 08:55AM
True, you are behind the times, Outlaw super farms just changed the turbo rule to the turbo they run at Louisville, which is better than the turbo they win with at Tomah.

Re: Western Farm Show December 04, 2011 09:58AM
this class of super farms next year is going to be great to watch...glad they finally put a good turbo on there instead of old ones that didnt even blow the smoke over the roll gage...congrats outlaws

Re: Western Farm Show December 04, 2011 10:03AM
where is the lineup

Re: Western Farm Show December 04, 2011 10:17AM
Good! Now they r running comparable to ppl rules. Only two more classes to updateThumbs Up

Re: Western Farm Show December 04, 2011 10:24AM
The fans can tell there's 500 ponies less in the Outlaws Pro's, don't kid yourself!Eye Popping

Re: Western Farm Show December 04, 2011 12:03PM
Hellen Keller could tell the difference between outlaw classes and ppl or anywhere else. Oh and by the way when they bolt on good parts to go pull at tomah or louisville they arent outlaw tractors anymore. Fire away!

Re: Western Farm Show December 05, 2011 06:12AM
If u have to change ur motors and put on better parts to go pull elsewhere.......I guess thats how u feel that u can run with other groups? That must cost alot of money to have chargers and tires laying around, but aleast u can buy them new and not have to go to swap meets to buy ur outlaw legal parts!

Re: Western Farm Show December 05, 2011 07:17AM
Did Joe buy Cody Lewis's Fired Up truck?

Re: Western Farm Show December 06, 2011 12:17PM
Been there do not see list for 2012

Re: Western Farm Show December 06, 2011 01:06PM
Just looked and 2012 drivers list is up. www.westernfarmshow.com, Tractor pull, Drivers.

Re: Western Farm Show December 06, 2011 11:57PM
looks to be a great show

Re: Western Farm Show December 07, 2011 12:46AM
There is a whole farm group of us going to try it out this year, We have took big groups off and on to Louisville before, but the travel time and expense has gotten out of hand. From hotels, to tickets, to fuel. and travel time, we had a vote and decided to make a change. We have not got our tickets yet, but if they are about the same price as last year, we have already got rooms, plus 6 hours less travel expense our group of 12 will save about $2800. Looking foward to something new.

Re: Western Farm Show December 08, 2011 10:55AM
I see on the Western Farm Show website they have added the 2 European champions to the competitor list. This is great, how often do we get to see these in the US, much less in Kansas City. That is going to be some class on Thursday night.

Re: Western Farm Show December 08, 2011 11:52AM
Just looked up the 2 tractors. Go to links on this website, National/International Organizations, then European Tractor Pulling Commitee, then click on News in top right corner, Scrow down. Man, these are some good looking tractors and the European and Euro Cup Champions. Great job farm show. I see they are going to Louisville and then Kansas City.

Re: Western Farm Show December 09, 2011 12:31PM
Hey, I like the Christmas music, or should I say Holiday music. That ole Santa Claus is everywhere. By the way the NEWS is in the top left corner. Nice site.

Re: Western Farm Show December 10, 2011 12:25AM
It is CHRISTMAS music. The brith of CHRIST is the only reason for the season and don't ever think it's for any other reason, because it isn't!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2011 12:28AM by farmall puller.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,751, Posts: 229,902, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,089, Posts: 226,004.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM