2012 Midwest Winter Nationals Info Update December 29, 2011 02:47PM
This week we have sent all registered pullers a parking pass for your hauler and a pass for your support vehicle. If you do not have a parking pass you will not be allowed to park in the PULLER PARKING AREA. If you are bringing parts, tires, etc, and need assistance. Contact the GORDYVILLE USA facility staff, NOT THE WHATSSMOKIN PROMOTIONS or PATRIOT MOTOSPORTS WORKERS. You can contact the Gordyville Staff, at the concession areas of the building. There is a charge for this service. This charge is the reponsibility of the Gordyville staff. As of Friday December 29, 2011, entries ARE CLOSED!!! Thanks to everyone who got their entries to us in a timely manner. If you did not send us a NOTORIZED CLUTCH CERTICATION FORM, BRING ONE WITH YOU. You will not be allowed to compete without this clutch paper. Thanks for you cooperation. See everyone next week. Klint

Re: 2012 Midwest Winter Nationals Info Update December 29, 2011 02:54PM
SORRY I CANT SPELL!!! This week we have sent all registered pullers a parking pass for your hauler and a pass for your support vehicle. If you do not have a parking pass you will not be allowed to park in the PULLER PARKING AREA. If you are bringing parts, tires, etc, and need assistance. Contact the GORDYVILLE USA facility staff, NOT THE WHATSSMOKIN PROMOTIONS or PATRIOT MOTOSPORTS WORKERS. You can contact the Gordyville Staff, at the concession areas of the building. There is a charge for this service. This charge is the reponsibility of the Gordyville staff. As of Friday December 29, 2011, entries ARE CLOSED!!! Thanks to everyone who got their entries to us in a timely manner. If you did not send us a NOTORIZED CLUTCH CERTIFICATION FORM, BRING ONE WITH YOU. You will not be allowed to compete without this clutch paper. Thanks for you cooperation. See everyone next week. Klint

Re: 2012 Midwest Winter Nationals Info Update December 30, 2011 12:39PM
The only thing I have to add is a BIG THANK YOU to Klint and his whole crew for putting this show on for us all!

Re: 2012 Midwest Winter Nationals Info Update December 30, 2011 12:50PM
if u are pulling in 2 different classes by 2 different drivers do u get 2 support passes

Re: 2012 Midwest Winter Nationals Info Update January 08, 2012 01:56AM
Just want to send out a huge thank you to Klint Tucker for inviting me to work with him and the gang this year. I had a blast. I am ready to come back and see you all next year.. 2013 will not come quick enough.. Klint you truly went above and beyond. Thanks for everything. Laura Guthrie "the unhooker" Smiling

Re: 2012 Midwest Winter Nationals Info Update January 08, 2012 02:52AM
You did a helluva job!

Re: 2012 Midwest Winter Nationals Info Update January 08, 2012 02:53AM
Laura, you did a very nice job unhooking all weekend. I think "Hooker Bob" is in fear for his job! LOL.
Bob Boyd

Re: 2012 Midwest Winter Nationals Info Update January 09, 2012 02:49AM
Laura, you did an outstanding job. See you next year. Be careful at Pizza Hut. The Iowa guys.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009