Wuts frenchy got new this year February 05, 2012 05:58AM
it dont look liek he got the alky anymore so wuts he gonna by for this year

Re: Wuts frenchy got new this year February 05, 2012 08:41AM
And who's got the alky now?

Re: Wuts frenchy got new this year February 05, 2012 11:08AM
Hey Curious Bill, your spelling sucks. Now what do you want to know?

Re: Wuts frenchy got new this year February 05, 2012 12:33PM
He still owns the Stray Horse. Hasnt gone anywhere. The Maxxum Force (was the Heat Seeker) is sold. It will be pulling with NYTPA and ESP in the 2012 season. I talk to Gaeton usually on a weekly basis. He will be on the hunt for probably one more tractor this winter. Not my place to say which one he has his eye on but if he buys it it will be a tough competitor this year...as long as it stays together.

Ryan "Peepy" Siracusa
Everman Motorsports: [www.facebook.com]

Friend and fan of Frenchie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2012 12:38PM by Creepy Peepy.

Re: Wuts frenchy got new this year February 06, 2012 10:15AM
it might be in the hayes pulling stable with john belfance the driver and owner, we'll just have to wait and see.

Re: Wuts frenchy got new this year February 07, 2012 09:28AM
You are correct gus. John bought the tractor at the end of the season last year. He pulled it at the Fonda benefit pull in october and laid down a decent pass. I think it will run strong next year after the Hayes crew works their magic on it

Re: Wuts frenchy got new this year February 07, 2012 11:00AM
we were in gaetons stable this past weekend.He is a great guy to talk too and remembers a lot of people and tractors.Just call him if you want to know what he is up too.If he buys another tractor i know it will be a top very hard to beat tractor.

Re: Wuts frenchy got new this year February 08, 2012 04:39AM
I agree with Wes, Gaeton dosen't buy crap... Ive been a longtime fan of his and i will never forget the year he came to casselman with one of hooterman's old "scooter" NH and had a wild ride, tossing the sled sidways onto the cement blocks stopping the show for a while... I think i still have a video of that pull. If any one can remeber what year Gaeton ran that New holland please let me know.. i will try to find that video in my 40+ hours collection so i can post it online for every one to enjoy. Dose any know if he ended up selling the 20 mule team?

2 poor 2 pull :-(

Re: Wuts frenchy got new this year February 08, 2012 05:20AM
Are they planning any updates on the red Superfarm they got last season?

Re: Wuts frenchy got new this year February 09, 2012 12:59AM
i see they have entered the super farm in the keystone nationals

Re: Wuts frenchy got new this year February 08, 2012 10:02AM
I believe the sled on the blocks was at Huntingdon Qc or that area, possibly 2003.
Have not seen videoed the sled on the blocks at Caselman in the last 15 years.

Q.

Re: Wuts frenchy got new this year February 08, 2012 10:16AM
That was in Huntingdon Quebec in 2001 at ten o'clock at night; it was my first run with "The Scooter", and I got confused with the brakes and hit the sidewalls; and yes, it was quite a ride compared to the Rooster with a thousand horsepower more! I told my son the next time I drive that tractor, I'm going to have one foot on each brake! I went to Fonda, N.Y. and the distance to beat was 275 by Danny Thomas, and I went all the way to 325; beat everybody by fifty feet. I have the video of that pull, never want to forget that one!!

Re: Wuts frenchy got new this year February 09, 2012 01:23AM
Sorry Gaeton, It was at huntingdon now that i think about it, the casselman double track is pretty wide... Now that i know what year it was, i will try to find that video. You always put on a good show. Best of luck for 2012 season, Hope to see you at casselman, huntingdon and valleyfield.

2 poor 2 pull :-(

Re: Wuts frenchy got new this year February 09, 2012 02:53AM
We are not planning to do anything to the superfarm; I know we cannot compete with the ppl tractor;I bought it because it was a show tractor. I still have the twenty mule team, I'm planning to make a component tractor out of it. I turned down a $65,000.00 offer from a man from Michigan. If someone could post a video of The Scooter in Huntingdon I would appreciate it.

Re: Wuts frenchy got new this year February 09, 2012 09:17AM
We have a complete Rockwell component rear with alum. pig 4.63 ratio and Cat mag. planitaries ready to go , with a new set of Midwest alum. wheels ,polished both sides, we can ship or install for you. Dennis Payne 513-738-8110 or Brent @GMS 513-756-9900 Thanks Dennis

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009