D'N Aerdvruter February 18, 2012 03:07PM
Anyone know how tore up this tractor is? Will it be in the Kansas City pull? Thanks

Re: D'N Aerdvruter February 18, 2012 03:09PM
I know they windowed the block so I doubt it. Pictures of the hole are on pullingworld.com.

Re: D'N Aerdvruter February 18, 2012 03:20PM
Where is the picture of the hole I looked on the site

Re: D'N Aerdvruter February 18, 2012 04:21PM
It's on the front page about half way down and titled damage on D'N Aerdvruter.

pullingworld.com

Re: D'N Aerdvruter February 18, 2012 09:38PM
Thanks for the info. Doesn't look like they will be doing much more than cheering at KC unless they are packing a spare block and crank.

Re: D'N Aerdvruter February 18, 2012 10:47PM
It's such a shame. That Aerdvruter tractor put 22ft on the New Born Deere at the European Finals... Still very happy to see Sjors excellently representing the European Pullers at the NFMS!

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: D'N Aerdvruter February 19, 2012 01:37AM
I agree. We were looking forward to watching that thing run. Video's of it are pretty impressive.

Re: D'N Aerdvruter February 19, 2012 03:15AM
I was looking at Power and Noise Photos from Thursday night of this tractor if you look in front of the rear tire in his picture 94 & 95, is that a piece of the block on the track? It looks like it has red paint on it. It has also moved further away from the tractor in the second picture. Just wondering.

Re: D'N Aerdvruter February 19, 2012 03:30AM
Did he have a Long setup or his own? If it's a Long engine, he could scramble and get one done for next weekend on the way through MO.

Re: D'N Aerdvruter February 19, 2012 04:02AM
The team build their own engine.

Re: D'N Aerdvruter February 19, 2012 06:30AM
When the boys of D'n Aerdvruter are back in the Netherlands,they finish there new block.
If you now, that they start at Oktober to strip the hole tractor,and rebuilt it in 2 monthts (evening's and weekends)
They work so hard to give a good show at louisville and kansas city,and than this happent!!
So ill hope that he can return and do it a seccond time at Louisville and let see why he won 2 times the Europeen Championchip (2010/2011
Visit there web site,click on the englisch flag so you can understand it.[www.aerdvruter.nl]
1 thing is clear the dutch supper stocks can beat the USA SS,and say!! Sjors had a hell of a first run on the final

Re: D'N Aerdvruter February 20, 2012 04:24AM
Talked to them the next day, crank was broke in 2 places, they build all their own stuff have new at home ready to go, that motor had run for 3 seasons, it was just tired. that in itself is just amazing!

Re: D'N Aerdvruter February 20, 2012 04:29AM
PS Just a bit of cool info on the name, D'N Aerdvruter refrences a hog rooting, hence it is dutch for GROUND HOG!

Re: D'N Aerdvruter February 20, 2012 05:24AM
I did not get a chance to ask the New Born Deere or D'N Aerdvruter teams. What Cubes were they running? How many Turbos?

I was wondering what kinda match up were they running in comparison to the Americans.

Thanks,
Justin Bennett

Re: D'N Aerdvruter February 20, 2012 05:43AM
They both run 4 charger set ups, in case of the Aerdvruter also intercooled.
I think, but I am not completely sure, the Aerdvruter is still +- 600 cui (they keep calling it their "small engine"), while the New Born Deere is 640.
[www.aerdvruter.nl] <- Aerdvruter website
If you go to "tractor" there are several pictures of the building process.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: D'N Aerdvruter February 20, 2012 06:24AM
If they have a spare engine at their shop put that baby on a plane and get it here ASAP!!!! Way too much invested in this trip to not get to make a run!

Re: D'N Aerdvruter February 20, 2012 06:27AM
pass the hat and collect money!!!

Re: D'N Aerdvruter February 20, 2012 09:20AM
The team members are all back home. So that's not an option. And like Sacha says pass the hat and collect money. The team would have loved to pull in Kansas but hey it's a mechanical sport and sometimes those things happen.

Re: D'N Aerdvruter February 20, 2012 11:13AM
Yes they do bilt here own engine's and yes it whas 3 years old!but that say nothing,in there old tractor they run over more than 3 years whit the same engine and no problems.
When they invided for louisville the time whas to short for finish ther new engine,so they say whe do a rebuilt.
Last year they had a lot of problems,meaby that this blow up comes now at the wrong moment!!
For you Americans,they can say whe see the first duch tractor blow up at Louisville
But when you watch this [www.youtube.com] you say ill hope to see that tractor a seccond time and do a good run at louisville
For those who whant to now the setup
DT466
4turbo's whit a air intercooler
around 600cub

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,782, Posts: 229,966, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,047.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009