Western farm show February 24, 2012 01:58PM
Congratulations to Jason Yakey on a great pass and win. Way to go.

Re: Western farm show February 24, 2012 02:12PM
congrats jason on the win

western farm show winner February 25, 2012 12:25AM
Congatulations to Jason Yakey on a great pass to win the Western Farm Show Lss. Way to go Jason.

Re: western farm show winner February 25, 2012 03:25AM
Tell me more about this tractor?Was this the ford that used to run some diesel superstocks from MO I think?Sounds like he has it running great.

Re: western farm show winner February 25, 2012 04:10AM
It's a IH cast 706 rear end 504 ci twin chargers on alcohol. Jason is out of the Rockford IL area.

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Re: western farm show winner February 25, 2012 05:02AM
Nice Job Jason!!!

Re: western farm show winner February 25, 2012 09:51AM
great job Twister!

Western farm machinery show February 25, 2012 10:39AM
good luck to bill oberste tonite!

Western Farm Show Pull February 26, 2012 02:55PM
Just wanted to say thanks to all the guys who worked their butts off at the WFS pull on the track and moving rigs around to make things run smooth. Atnips,Shacklefords,Daniel Turner, Glen Freese. Way to make the farm show a great experience for the pullers.Again THANK YOU!!!!

Re: Western Farm Show Pull February 26, 2012 03:14PM
Excellent job by everyone connected to the farm show pull!
Track was excellent and as even and fair as any indoor track I have ever seen.
Good job by Atnips (as usual) and everyone that helped and supplied equipment.
Tech guys all did fantastic job from my perspective.
The vehicle mover arounders were doing excellent and helped move the show along, also looked like competitors appreciated their work.
What an excellent bunch of competitors!!!! I'm sure it was hard to get it down to the numbers that were there, but all did themselves proud! Good selections by whomever was responsible!
When I visited with Doug on Friday, he seemed happy with the turn out of spectators for Thursday night, so I hope they can keep it to 3 sessions again next year.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,748, Posts: 229,892, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,995.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM