BBJD low RPM build turbo and cam April 01, 2012 12:29AM
hello all I am looking for a little help, i am completely new to big block deeres. I am looking to run 3000 rpm class 3x3 turbo limit 11000-16000 lbs classes. I really really want to be able to run road gear. what are some good suggestions for turbos chargers to run, and also who makes the best cam for this type of pulling? any and all help is appreciated thanks!

Re: BBJD low RPM build turbo and cam April 01, 2012 01:49AM
start with stock cam and holset

Re: BBJD low RPM build turbo and cam April 01, 2012 10:57AM
You need to give us more info on your class rules. What block are you starting with. Road gear at that weight is going to take some power.

Re: BBJD low RPM build turbo and cam April 01, 2012 12:01PM
I definatly understand it is going to take power. I am using a 10.1 liter engine as the base power plant. class rules are 3000 rpm 3x3 charger max. must appear to be stock, not suppose to have water but am trying to figure out a good way to hide it. Im using an old 5020 parts tractor rear end I picked up at parts yard. I am also considering stroking it to 680 Ive been told its relatively easy, but dont know who would be best to call for machine work. thanks for help

Re: BBJD low RPM build turbo and cam April 01, 2012 01:40PM
Can you be intercooled?

Re: BBJD low RPM build turbo and cam April 01, 2012 09:59PM
Yes I can, and I plan on running an inter cooler

ANY INPUT??????????? April 03, 2012 01:56AM
Any input from anyone? Thanks

Re: ANY INPUT??????????? April 03, 2012 07:25AM
input stopped when you said you are going to cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: ANY INPUT??????????? April 03, 2012 07:52AM
In no way did I state that I would be cheating at all, just looking to keep up with the lead dog....rules state must appear stock, 3x3 charger 3k rpm that's what I'm looking to do, internals will still appear to be stock from outside!

Re: ANY INPUT??????????? April 03, 2012 08:13AM
why stop with water then? If you believe since the water cant be seen it isn't cheating, then run an alcohol blend of some sorts through the system and really get some HP.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: ANY INPUT??????????? April 03, 2012 08:16AM
YES YOU DID! You said you are not suppose to have water and are trying to figure out a good way to hide it!! CHEAT! CHEAT! CHEAT! YOU WANT SOME GOOD INPUT DON'T CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: ANY INPUT??????????? April 03, 2012 09:18AM
If you know how to cheat then you dont need any advise. Rules arent made to be broken so you can win while 2nd place was legal.

Re: ANY INPUT??????????? April 03, 2012 10:33AM
Apparently there are a lot of key board pullers that have nothing else to do but knit pick! Anyone out there that actually has a clue? Instead of ppl who must have finished 2nd or 3rd

Re: ANY INPUT??????????? April 03, 2012 11:23AM
You are a real winner alright !!!

Re: BBJD low RPM build turbo and cam April 03, 2012 12:31PM
Bore and stroke it out to about 850cid that should make it lug nice! You also haven't said there is a cube limit so that would be legal power as opposed to cheating.

Re: BBJD low RPM build turbo and cam April 03, 2012 11:39PM
NOW THAT DEF. IS LEGAL THANK YOU KTA. ANY IDEA WHO WOULD BE THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK ON WHO TO DEAL WITH FOR SUCH A BUILD?

Re: BBJD low RPM build turbo and cam April 04, 2012 12:39AM
Your post should have read (HOW DO I CHEAT WITH OUT GETTING CAUGHT) MACK

Re: BBJD low RPM build turbo and cam April 04, 2012 01:34AM
There are several monster cube BBJD's in southern Illinois many running 3 teeth over road at 3000rpm. I don't know who built them though. Perhaps southern illinois crankshaft could be some help on that. There is one that pulls southern Indiana that big too, but his 619 tractor usualy does better than his 800+er. It takes a really high flow turbo to feed a engine that big.

Re: BBJD low RPM build turbo and cam April 04, 2012 05:30PM
I will bilder fer ya just sent me $100,000 in advance and I will garntee you first place every time. I can give you a wire transfer # and we can work out the details later. Just post your # and will giter done.

Re: BBJD low RPM build turbo and cam April 05, 2012 04:07AM
oh really wow your amazing!!!! how bout 250 thousand that would do better i guess! Get Lost! things seriously when someone asks a question

Re: BBJD low RPM build turbo and cam April 05, 2012 05:02AM
You get on here and openly say you are going to be a cheater an want people to help you please! How arragant. If I could I would remove anyones post from this site that addmits he or she is cheating and or is looking for advice on cheating. Cheaters are the same as theaves and l lires they all contribute negativly to our sport. So if you are putting water on your tractor and it is not allowed then you are cheating and lying and if you place you are stealing from the other honest competitors in your class. If you dont understand this then there is no hope for you! I dont know how some people can look at themselves in the mirror! Or can they?

Re: BBJD low RPM build turbo and cam April 05, 2012 07:52AM
Wah wah wah.....lol unbelievable! Ok no water, hopefully everyone feels better now!

Re: BBJD low RPM build turbo and cam April 05, 2012 11:01AM
Nah, I don't feel better yet. I'll feel better after you spend a bunch of money on illegal stuff, still get your a$$ handed to you, and get caught besides. I don't know which is more pathetic, you being too stupid to cheat without having to ask how to do it or you expecting sympathy.

Re: BBJD low RPM build turbo and cam April 05, 2012 12:38PM
wow look what you started. If your really going to inject enough water to do any good you wont be able to hide it anyway.

Just a thought but if you are going to do anything that could be considered cheating, why would you be stupid enough to come on this site and ask for help

Re: BBJD low RPM build turbo and cam April 06, 2012 06:56AM
SmokinPumpkin. Why dont you just man up and go run a bigger class if you wanna run water instead of being a dam cheater. Rules are there for a reason. And you wanna know what theres alot of people out there that dont cheat and a few that does and they end up getting caught. And why dont you just either go by the rules or move up to a class were you can do all the things you want. And dont spill out that everybody does cheat. Cuz ill do a pink slips on that all 3 of my pullers are what the rules say to be and i dont have to cheat to win.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009