Team No Fear Deere April 11, 2012 12:15PM
Carrousel Farms and The No Fear Deere Team are mourning the loss of teammate Collin Barnes, son of Lance And Jeanna Barnes. In your short time here you touched all of us in ways we will always remember. Everyone of us has great Collin story in our memory. We will miss you and we will never forget you. Go in peace our little friend.

Re: Team No Fear Deere April 11, 2012 02:58PM
Sorry for the loss our thoughts and prayers go out to the family

Re: Team No Fear Deere April 11, 2012 11:04PM
Jake and I want to offer our sincerest condolences. The loss of a child is so great that the pain just overwhelms your life. I pray that you find PEACE in our Savior, Jesus.

We will remember you in our prayers, and to everyone else, hug your kids today, love them.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Team No Fear Deere April 12, 2012 12:57AM
So sorry to hear the news losing a loved one is hard but a child is the worst. Our thoughts and prayers are with you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2012 01:14AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Team No Fear Deere April 12, 2012 01:27AM
this is a horrible story. thoughts are with the family and may they find some kind of happines

Re: Team No Fear Deere April 12, 2012 10:14AM
So very sorry for the family involved! That has got to be the hardest thing a parent would have to do! Thoughts and prayers to all!

Re: Team No Fear Deere April 13, 2012 06:09PM
my thoughts and prayers no fear deere team the are very nice people

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009