KTPA SPONSORSHIP April 15, 2012 02:39PM
I wanted to re-post this message because I did from my I phone and spell check made it look like a drunk typed it lol My apologies. BADBOY Blasters is thrilled to Sponsor KTPA pulling series. This year we will donate over $4500 in merchandise to the pullers as well as to the fans. We feel it's money well spent for the 2012 pulling year. If you go to our site www.badboyblasters.com and view the Premiers series blaster you will find the BB1000XLD. I am not sure his plans with the unit but do know it will be displayed at several shows in May and June. In the Fall of 2012 at the Laweranceburg Ky pull BADBOY Blasters will give away a BB300D pressure pot blaster to the winner of each weight class. This blaster is a $400 value and will be on top of the normal prize money. Again go to our sitewww. badboyblasters.com and view the Tornado link. There you will find the BB300D model. In 2013 we team up with Polar Air giving away $5000 each night in product at the 2nd year of the invitational in Jan pull at Rupp Arena in Lexington Ky that Eddie puts on. Polar Air will give away a 7.5 HP compressor and a refrigerated air dryer one each night. And BADBOY Blasters will put up a BB1000XLD-BVD Blast cabinet both nights for a fan to win with there ticket. Simply buy an admission ticket to the pull and your entered in the Drawing for these items. This will be huge for the fans as well as getting the word out for The BADBOY Blasters products line. We are getting the word out now so everyone can make there plans early to attend this event. BADBOY has never put this much into advertising at a pulling event but after two days a Rupp Arena at the March pull changed my thoughts. The pullers at that event were top notch and Eddie Carey ran a top notch event. So those together spells success for any one sponsoring that event. Bottom line we are excited about the exposure our company will get this year. Sorry this was so long but in closing I want to say thanks to the KTPA for giving us this opportunity to be apart of the 2012 and 2013 season. Also to the pullers we met at the Rupp pull. Simply a class act bunch and BADBOY is thrilled to be apart of it!

Re: Please state your name April 16, 2012 07:00AM
For the record I am not going anywhere! I don't think the KTPA is better than any other pulling event. I have attended many NTPA events and enjoyed myself. No where in my post did I insult anyone. Just letting the pullers know who we are and what sponsorship we are doing. If you are and puller and don't like the product you certyainly don't have to accept it. My guess is your not a puller just someone with my time on your hands than sense and stirring on this and other sites is your life. Grow up and get a life. BADBOY is here to stay like it or not. The puller I have met are happy to see any help they can get. So I feel they out weigh your silly childish bashing. Again, be a man and tell the world whom is leaving such screwed up posts. And to all the pullers lets have a safe pulling year!

Re: Please state your name April 16, 2012 12:09PM
I along with many understand your message and efforts Don't worry about people that don't have the attention span or the ability to read your message.

Re: Please state your name April 16, 2012 01:26PM
I thank you for that comment. You try to do something of course to spread the word for our company and it was to be made as Negative. We want to see pulling grow and blossom.

Advertising for KPTA tractor pull at Rupp..! April 16, 2012 03:16PM
Jake

Hi this is Matt Cain. I met you at Bowling Green last year and we talked for a little while. I really liked you when I met you,because you are a man of God.

I am now helping to sponsor a indoor pull at Rupp Area In Lexington KY for the KPTA. I guess you aready know about Mark my brother sponsoring it as well. I went to another site to tell what we are giving the fans that come to the pull in prizes and all the same suff comes up again. I will not say the site name so ....the Pot is not sturred? I know you don't want all that garbage on your own site either...and I respect that. That is why I won't mention any names on here.

What is the harm in telling the pulling world what we are giving? This only helps the sport and gets the fans entergized!!! It is good for the sport! I am wondering why some people get upset? Is it money? Other organizations complaining? Or some Jealously from a small amount of people? My brother and I only want to help the sport and promote our products..Thats all. All this other crap from ???? site is uncalled for and makes them look bad.

Please tell me what you think?? I just want the world to know what Polar Air and Badboy Blasters are doing for pulling.

Mark is a really nice guy and very upset about how he was treated by the ??? pulling site. Please don't think he is bad for coming on here he is excited to promote the pull and his products. If you are at BG I will introduce him to you.

Please fill me in...I do know you will give me an honest answer and so will I.

Thanks
Matt Cain

If you need money to advertise I will be glad to know how much?

The Lord really touched my heart when all the pullers came up and thanked me for sponsoring KPTA pull at Rupp this year. I also really was impressed to see how the KPTA staff apriciated what Polar Air did in our sponsorship. As the this pull was going on I saw some really terrible comments on a pulling site????..about the pull. Also with the UK and Lousivlle playing the same night in the final four didn't help either. After all this I have decided to help out my friends at the KPTA. They are nice people and really like what sponsors are doing for there pulls.

Re: Advertising for KPTA tractor pull at Rupp..! April 17, 2012 04:29AM
Matt it's simple 99.9% on here are great people and they are happy to have another pulling year under way. But there is that .1% that are moles And love hiding behind the smoke screen of the Internet. Not able to man up and state there idenity. Bottom line Polar Air and BADBOY are here to stay. From the feedback at Rupp the pullers are excited. In saying that so are we being a sponsor!

Re: Advertising for KPTA tractor pull at Rupp..! April 18, 2012 01:58AM
Matt, create an account so we can PM you without dragging all this through the boards (although that doesn't make for much fun reading!) JW

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,686, Posts: 229,788, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason