hutchinson diesel class April 23, 2012 11:01PM
I was wondering if any region 3 or 5 super stocks are going to be at the hutchinson show?

Re: hutchinson diesel class April 24, 2012 01:25AM
I'm pretty sure that Guy Blechinger is going to be there, and I talked to John Raymond, from NY, he said that he had plans of making the trip and coming over to Hutchinson.

Re: hutchinson diesel class April 25, 2012 01:19AM
I was thinking more like Vaske,Mcgiffin,Peterson,Hovden,Miller,Gapinski,Dahl,Bockman, or are they going to not come and run against the bigger guns. Most of those guys run in Tomah so why would they not come to hutch.

Re: hutchinson diesel class April 25, 2012 11:15AM
rumor has it some GN Pros might show

Re: hutchinson diesel class April 25, 2012 11:32AM
Vaske/Franke will be MIA. Chassis is expected soon but will prob be too late in the game to see action in June. Brother in laws JD will be in Ravenna that weekend too. Hutch is definitely on my list of places to pull.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: hutchinson diesel class-to AV April 25, 2012 03:00PM
AV, I started a new post late last week, entitled Alta, Iowa. I asked you if you were planning to pull at Alta? Anyone else from Region 3 or 5 that you know of? Coming from the eastern corn belt, I'd love to see you and several other 'region' tractors mixing it up with the GN regulars. Now answer the same question concerning New Hamp, please.
We're coming to New Hamp. Still considering if need to take an extra vacation day to come to Alta. Only ever seen a couple of those western diesel tractors at the Enderle. Like to see more of those region 3 and 5 smokers in action.
Thanks, AV and hopefully other 'smokers' for your replies.

Re: hutchinson diesel class-to AV April 25, 2012 03:18PM
I can't speak for others, but we have to play it by ear this year. Sorry I missed the post earlier.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: hutchinson diesel class-to AV April 25, 2012 04:50PM
Adam, would like too see you guys make a pass/shake down run on the new tractor at Rockwell if all possible but I understand if not, cant wait to see the new rig out and about!

Re: hutchinson diesel class-to AV April 25, 2012 11:07PM
any hints on what hoods or model number the new ride is?Smiling

Re: hutchinson diesel class-to AV April 26, 2012 03:39AM
Binderlite 1456

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: hutchinson diesel class-to AV April 26, 2012 10:09AM
Don't tease me are you serious, that is so Bad A$$

Re: hutchinson diesel class-to AV April 26, 2012 03:44PM
What about semis any new rides state or grand nation guys going to hutch

Re: hutchinson diesel class-to AV April 27, 2012 01:57AM
That'd be sweet!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,950, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009