Video From Ardmore MSPA and other stuff May 10, 2012 01:56PM
Interesting day here...

Started the morning working on video (located here) from the MSPA event in Ardmore, Tennessee, when a wonderful humanitarian in Spain decided to take over The HOOK website.

So...After fighting with issues with WordPress (at this point you couldn't pay me to use it) I made a new, plain, simple homepage, like the one I'd been using without problem. The new HOOK cover is there on display, coverage from seven different states, the Cornhusker Classic, Sigourney, Iowa, and the KY Invitational to name a few.

Links to Facebook, Twitter (where you're as likely to see me comment about my new chicken tractor and city-fied neighbors who discovered electrical fence the hard way) Youtube, and the Blogspot are also on this page. It ain't perty, but it should work. Oh, and there's a subscription link too...

With all that being said, I'll get the second half of the video from Ardmore up ASAP. I plan on doing more video when and where I can.

The video is pretty much unedited and the cameraman needs to learn to pan better, but I think he'll eventually learn.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM