Muscoda Mushroom Fest Tractor Pull May 16, 2012 03:08PM
The Muscoda blacktop tractor pull is this Sunday, May 20th starting @ 10:30am. This is also the first pull of the year for the Badgerland Sanity Pullers. If you haven't signed up for points and are interested in running for points please allow some extra time. You don't have to be a member to pull in a class governed by the Badgerland Sanity Pullers. The Badgerland Sanity Pullers have 4 antique classes, 4 farm classes, and 4 open farm classes. See you on Sunday. Bear Valley has also been added to our schedule for 11:00am on June 17th, we are also finalizing on another pull later in the year at another location. I will notify everyone as details become available.

Re: Muscoda Mushroom Fest Tractor Pull May 17, 2012 09:41AM
wondering if there is a pulling order for this event ...might bring one to pull but my young kid does not want to wait around all day to pull
thanks

Re: Muscoda Mushroom Fest Tractor Pull May 17, 2012 10:45AM
4500 is the first class 12000 pd 5500 open the 5000 that how we did it last year it give the pullers to change wheight

Re: Muscoda Mushroom Fest Tractor Pull May 17, 2012 01:57PM
The pulling order will be set after talking with the promoter. Likely everything under 8000lbs, weight up the sled then everything over 8000lbs. Call Keith @(309)826-4896 or Randy @553-2203 with any questions on the Badgerland classes.

Re: Muscoda Mushroom Fest Tractor Pull May 19, 2012 01:41PM
Thanks for all the calls and texts, looks like lots of stuff coming tomorrow.

Re: Muscoda Mushroom Fest Tractor Pull May 20, 2012 12:13AM
cant wait today the wd allis ran great yesterday got two 1st and one second thanks to everyone

Re: Muscoda Mushroom Fest Tractor Pull May 21, 2012 09:05AM
Great pull, lots of tractors, well run pull. Glad to see rpm's were checked and the rules finally enforced. Some pulls don't enforce any of the rules.

Re: Muscoda Mushroom Fest Tractor Pull May 22, 2012 04:04AM
Just wanted to let the club know we took a look at the throttle linkage and there was a rod that was hung all last year and it finally wore through, causing the RPM's to jump the 85 we were over. We take full responsibility for not getting it checked ahead of time, and have a tach in the mail to check everything before the next hook. First DQ in 22 years of pulling, and just wanted to be clear it was a failure of ours to not check it as well as a mechanical failure. Thanks, Dave

Re: Muscoda Mushroom Fest Tractor Pull May 22, 2012 01:10PM
why buy one. id just use thiers. from what i have seen they are great guys. i pulled with them two times last year they wher happy to check my rpms. they wher very patient and helpful trying to get me their with my rps.

Re: Muscoda Mushroom Fest Tractor Pull May 22, 2012 11:02PM
Only $15 on ebay, plus, we've got a few to check and this way we can do it regularly.

Re: Muscoda Mushroom Fest Tractor Pull May 22, 2012 03:17PM
Dave, thanks for the clarification. As far as I know nobody was upset with you or the other tractors slightly over on RPM's. You are welcome to pull with the club anytime. You're the type of competitor any organization wants, one that doesn't cause problems.

Re: Muscoda Mushroom Fest Tractor Pull May 23, 2012 04:36AM
Thanks, we very much appreciate the hard work everyone puts in at each pull and behind the scenes to maintain a fair and competitive event.

Re: Muscoda Mushroom Fest Tractor Pull May 23, 2012 08:54AM
wanting to look at the rules for some of the classes to decide what one i will possibly run with the club
but notice the website is down and dont work
thanks
jim

Re: Muscoda Mushroom Fest Tractor Pull May 23, 2012 02:57PM
Call Keith @ (309)826-4896 or Randy @ (608)553-2203.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009