Outlaw SF May 27, 2012 04:08AM
Just was wondering what is the "magic" dyno number this year for the new outlaw precision turbo haven't heard anything about this turbo so far

Re: Outlaw SF May 27, 2012 09:51AM
Since this class has no entertainment value, it has been dropped from the Outlaw schedule and all SF pulls have been replaced with LPS hooks.
Hopefully PPL and NTPA will follow suit.

Re: Outlaw SF May 27, 2012 04:32PM
rumors
Since this class has no entertainment value, it has been dropped from the Outlaw schedule and all SF pulls have been replaced with LPS hooks.
Hopefully PPL and NTPA will follow suit.

And what exactly gives it "no entertainment value" as you have so eloquently put it? I, personally, get no entertainment from watching antique pulls, but I know a lot of people that do. It's all a matter of perspective, I understand, but I just wonder what is the drawback of the class.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,927, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,023.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM