Atlas clutch? March 03, 2012 02:15AM
I ordered a clutch from these guys three weeks ago and haven't heard anything from them. I have been trying to call for the past week or so and have got nothing. Anybody know what's going on? Thanks in advance.

Re: Atlas clutch? March 03, 2012 03:32AM
He is just really busy. His products are well worth the wait. It's hard, but just be patient.

Re: Atlas clutch? March 03, 2012 03:37AM
Im waiting also, but Carl and those guys are working 12 to 14 hours a day trying to keep up! They are worth the wait!

Re: Atlas clutch? March 03, 2012 04:16AM
3 WEEKS!, You better not start complaining untill 3MONTHS! (If then)

Re: Atlas clutch? March 03, 2012 07:01AM
I just finished putting 7 new gears and input shaft in my transmission. Carl did absolutely an awesome job! Everything meshed up perfectly. Well worth the wait! Thanks a million Carl! Greg Ratz

Re: Atlas clutch? March 03, 2012 09:48AM
You will get your clutch in time to go pulling.
Next summer.
If you wanted it for THIS summer, you should have ordered it last spring.
It'll look nice in your tractor this coming winter, you'll be glad you waited.

Re: Atlas clutch? March 04, 2012 03:55AM
The parts will be worth the wait he has supplied all my clutch and trans parts for 5 years and i build pullers professionally. The thing i like about Karl is he is good to work with, if you have a problem he does not thing that he does not make mistakes like alot of other suppliers in this sport he is a good supplier and will help on problems even if the problem is on your end.

Re: Atlas clutch? March 04, 2012 07:20AM
couldnt agree more,karl is great to deal with,he knew where a great deal was on a clutch i wanted,so instead of buying it and reselling,he told me about it,i thought that was very nice

Re: Atlas clutch? Phone # August 16, 2012 04:07AM
Anybody have his Phone #??

Re: Atlas clutch? Phone # August 16, 2012 09:09AM
Karl's number is (763)-780-9548

Re: Atlas clutch? August 16, 2012 07:35AM
Got some cm gears from carl took a little longer than he said but was werth the wait excellent guy to work with you will get your parts

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,698, Posts: 229,797, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard