Lancaster, WI Tri State Event Overview (thru the eyes of the announcer) August 17 August 18, 2012 03:05AM
2 Things that jump out at me right away: I am very impressed with the X Factor Sled and Donny Bauer I believe was his name sled operator, and Brandi Meier driving their tractor Double Trouble won the second class of 466 Pro Farm (Hot Farms) last night 12 in the class and she took the gold medal. Good Job Brandi

Good pull, Nice track, Lancaster is a race track, but not used every week like some race tracks that we have pulls at. Loose the first couple classes, but really turned into a good biting track when the sun went down.

Pro Farm 466 First Hook-13 in each class-Mike Rynes Never Enuff won by 3 feet over Doug Birkholz, I think 466 Express John Meier JR was third, and Code Red and Double Trouble tied for 4th. Second Hook Brandi Meier won at 352, Dave Baker was Second at 351, three or 4 other tractors in the 340's.

V8 Mod-Tom Brown took the first hook and Jeff Fortney and the Dirt Devil took the second hook win. Jim McDonald had some mechanical problems and was unable to hook.

4x4 SS Trucks-great numbers think we had 11 in each class very competitive. Dick Howarth Super Bad from Elkhorn first hook turned down 302, every other truck was in the 290's, Dan Louis with the Blue Smoothie from Spring Green, WI (great name for a truck, especially when half the crowd holds up their Busch Light when you say Blue Smoothie) was the second to last hook, beat Super Bads' first hook by one inch, then Super Bad came back and went 310, great class.

Second Hooks of 4x4 Trucks was won by Jodie Brogley and Gearing up she was flying, great hook, great pass. Again all the trucks were within 10 feet of each other.

Super Farm Hook 1-7 in the class Gary Schulte Binder Express first hook went 316 kept the hook, Denny Schaller Sugar Bush took second he was tenth of an inch behind. Second Hook Gary Schulte was first hook again went 320, Denny Schaller went 318, Rumor has it went 316 then the hometown boy Jeff Bahl and the Doctor went 322, picture perfect pass, front end came up a little in the beginning and then set down nicely, and 100 feet I knew he had a chance as he hooked up really nice. I like it when the hometown people do well at their hometown pull.

2wd Mod-Great class, crowd loves them-Rod Brogley won both hooks, all the distances were really close a couple feet between first and second. Scott Jensen from Dell Rapids, SD with the Ethanol Express pulled last night, naturally aspirated truck so he can run a bigger motor, I think it is 1942 Dodge COE body on it, really cool looking truck, ran well. Thanks to Scott for bringing the truck, heard he was going to Caledonia, MN tonight.

I encourage all promoters or pulling associations that don't have one to get a t shirt launcher like Tri States. They shoot shirts into the crowd at every event, the crowd loves it. Great way to promote your clubs or events. Last night they were shooting Tri State, Memory Maker Adrian and Brogley-Gearing up shirts into the crowd.

I am announcing in Sauk Prairie tonight for Badger State that pull starts at 7pm, Tri State is in Caledonia, MN tonight that starts at 6pm, I think Caledonia has a farm pull on Sunday.

See you soon

Tri State Website
Badger State Website
Hybrid Redneck Website-Classes for the Richland County Fair Pull Sept 7th and Oct 13th Hybrid Redneck Rally

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009