For Chris Meints August 20, 2012 03:40PM
Chris, thank you for attending Bowling Green. I've never seen your tractor before and it was nice to see it run. Sorry about the breakage on Saturday.

I realize that you were pre-committed to PPL, and could have driven to Hamburg; and also Wisner is much closer to home than northwest Ohio. Thanks again for attending, and I hope someday you'll consider running there again.

Don't you run a limited pro? Maybe next year there is a good chance they will add that class and you could run both your tractors.

-Michael

Re: For Chris Meints August 21, 2012 01:51AM
Bowling green is a great pull, can't believe how organized this pull is considering how many people are watching it and competing in it. Sat night was still a great time even though I blew the intake and cover off he bottom charger but will def. be back next year. I sold my Limited Pro last winter after gordyville and have a new ss in the works so potentially will have two of them at bg next year. Thanks to all the blue shirts who put on the awesome pull!

Chris Meints

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM