Funny Farmall Heading to Iowa? October 11, 2012 03:47AM
Heard that the Funny Farmall is going to be sitting on a new chunk of land....Approximately 80 acres in Iowa

If this is true, I hope Ken has something else in the works

Dan Dunham

Re: Funny Farmall Heading to Iowa? October 11, 2012 05:53AM
So Knapp bought it, huh ?

Re: Funny Farmall Heading to Iowa? October 12, 2012 01:31AM
Or did Roger Simon buy it?

Re: Funny Farmall Heading to Iowa? October 12, 2012 02:06AM
I heard Flemmings bought it less engines, so they can put all their Minor engines in it (and they still have their screw blowers from their alcohol dragster days), and pull the heavy mini rod class.
Lance is on the Weight Watchers diet, but most likely will have the daughter driving, so they can make weight.

Re: Funny Farmall Heading to Iowa? October 12, 2012 02:24AM
I think Lance will still be driving his Hi! Maintenance next season......

He did buy a chassis and hopes to convert it into a T-Bucket for his daughter.

I know the Fleming family and they are real great people.

I heard also this summer that someone else than Roger Simon almost bought the Show No Mercy to turn it into the Light Unlimited.
So they maybe now bought the Funny Farmall???

Re: Funny Farmall Heading to Iowa? October 12, 2012 04:29AM
They ran light mod this year in NTPA and ran some Outlaws. I assumed this was old SNM. I was reacting to the mention of 80 acres in Dan's post when I said Knapps bought it.

Re: Funny Farmall Heading to Iowa? October 12, 2012 08:43AM
Heard the Bank Robber guy has been inquiring about getting his trailer made longer, maybe he bought it so step son Tyler can have his own toy?

Re: Funny Farmall Heading to Iowa? October 12, 2012 12:40PM
Rumor in Bowling Green was Knapp's were shopping around

Re: Funny Farmall Heading to Iowa? October 12, 2012 02:16PM
Heard Superman sold what was left of Intimidator and is buying funny farmall and going big time.
Changing the name to the "Farnhamville Flash" in honor of all the explosions on Intimidator.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009