billet cranks October 27, 2012 04:04AM
What would a billet crank roughly cost for a 4 or 6 cylinder, and at what power level/ rpm would you need one?

Re: billet cranks October 27, 2012 08:27AM
12K for a good one, anything SF and above or a intercooled Pro Farm. If you are planning to make big torque numbers, it is a great insurance policy.

Re: billet cranks October 28, 2012 08:06AM
I've checked on cranks with alot of crank manufacturers. I have seen prices from the 6's to 15's for the same crank. Every company I've talked to are very very highly recommended although not all are in the tractor pulling world. Some companies are heavy in the cup cars. All of them will use the same material's. Why is there such a differance in pricing? I'm not looking for who is the best or who sales junk. Just wondering what I'm missing or what questions I might be missing when talking to these folks. It's a big investment for anyone. Just trying to get the most for my money.

Re: billet cranks October 29, 2012 10:40AM
who has them for in the 6s?

Re: billet cranks October 29, 2012 11:03AM
Give Joe a call at Moldex, he did one for us in the six range. 313-561-7676

Re: billet cranks October 29, 2012 01:45PM
anyone else had moldex build a crank, are they holding up?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,749, Posts: 229,894, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,088, Posts: 225,997.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM