Will the 4.1 limited pro be a national class November 05, 2012 02:43AM
Wandering if the 4.1 limted class will be sanctioned as a grand national class for ntpa or a champions tour for ppl . Just curious on everyones thoughts on this class and were it wad headed

Re: Will the 4.1 limited pro be a national class November 05, 2012 05:35AM
I have heard talk about the 4.1 being on the PPL champions tour for the 2013 season. Not sure about NTPA! My thoughts are I hope both organizations take on the class! Fastest growing tractor class around!!

Re: Will the 4.1 limited pro be a national class November 05, 2012 06:26AM
I heard the PPL class is supposed to be in a new PPL series in th 2013 season. But if the class performs well it will very possibly be on the champions tour list for 2014

Re: Will the 4.1 limited pro be a national class November 05, 2012 10:36AM
If it is. It will only be for a couple of years. Than the 10 to 15 grand 4.1 turbo's will be out. Than the wholly water goes in the tank. Than the arguing starts. Followed by a 4.25 class than it starts all over. It's mostly the same tractors with bigger turbos. Big cubes and limited turbos will always cause this. Lite pro I think is a much better class for promoters. there is alot more color.

Re: Will the 4.1 limited pro be a national class November 08, 2012 10:49AM
i think again nailed it. I've always liked light pro better. no turbo limit that drives cost through the roof. sure they'll get expensive, but they won't go up to 10-5k like he said they would on the 4.1s. also less cubes, more color. i just see more future in the class.
gone green is also right though, limited pro will be the next one and the next big one because a lot of super farms don't have to do much to jump up. just for that reason limited pro is growing fast in my area.

Re: Will the 4.1 limited pro be a national class November 05, 2012 12:46PM
4.1's will be the next class because the super farms can switch so easy. Funny water shouldn't be an issue. 50 hp isn't going to help you much in this class.

Re: Will the 4.1 limited pro be a national class November 18, 2012 04:10PM
im aware that the 4.1 class isnt a grand national pull for ntpa, and the classes at tomah wis are generally grand nation classes. it would be a really good class of tractors to add to that pull. With the iowa ,nebraska,missouri,and wis tractors id say there would be a very good turn out of nice iron.

Re: Will the 4.1 limited pro be a national class November 19, 2012 11:34AM
Just think of the revenue they could generate with all the extra per hook fees and inspection fees. When it's all said and done 15 to 20 tractors show up and the payout amounts to diddle @#$%&.

Re: Will the 4.1 limited pro be a national class November 20, 2012 01:20PM
thats pretty funny right there

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009