2013 Calendar of the NTPA 2012 Champions November 16, 2012 12:27PM
Received the proof of the 13 month calendar today. It features 80 colored action and award photos. All the GN and Region champions with 3 hooks or more are featured from the front cover to the outside back cover.

The dates are now much larger with the holidays and important dates shown in red.

They are available for purchase through NTPA's WebMall or through myself. They can be purchased at my display at the NTPA Convention & Banquet 11/30 & 12/1 for $15 per calendar. For USPS 1st class mail orders, add $5 S & H, regardless of quantity purchased.

This limited edition calendar always sells out, so please place your order early. 574-291-8025. Thank you!

Re: 2013 Calendar of the NTPA 2012 Champions is Printed November 24, 2012 01:36AM
If you are wanting to receive your Calendar(s) via land mail, please place your order and payment very soon.

The 13 month calendar starts in just a few days - December '12 with the Region 3 champions page.
Region 5 champs are on the front cover.
Region 2 is Dec. '13 and Region 4 is the back outside cover.
Each month otherwise features one GN champ except June is a combination page of both Bauer Built Pulling Team's two championships.

Calendar features the most photos ever (80) and the most pulling events ever represented, including several events that have never been represented before.
Remember, this is a limited edition collector's item and always sells out. Do not be disappointed. Place your order now.
574-2918025. Thank you.

The Calendars are available also at ntpapull.com at their webmall and at my photo display at next weekend's NTPA Convention & Banquet.

As a side note, all my 2012 pulling events and a few other interesting features are all now posted to my website, DaveDannPhotos.com

Re: 2013 Calendar of the NTPA 2012 Champions is Printed November 24, 2012 04:09AM
Can a person order on your website?

Re: 2013 Calendar of the NTPA 2012 Champions is Printed November 24, 2012 05:38AM
Peter, unfortunately, not. There are a lot other products we have not been able to figure out how to get onto the website. Same as we have not figured out how to post even 1 page of the calendar on the chatbaords.
So, just please contact me personally. I still relish in the 'old fashioned' one on one service.
I have another small business that is built upon that principle and is the reason why it has such a high repeat annual clientele.
Thanks for your interest and I trust I may be of service.

Please Autograph 2-3 Calendars for the "Get Well" project November 25, 2012 09:39AM
We will do this once again at my display at the NTPA Convention & Banquet this coming weekend.

We will sign calendars for Linda Richwine battling cancer and Wolverine president Duane Creedon (Shameless FWD) recuperating from another recent heart stroke. May have one more, but awaiting some information.

Pullers, spouses, crew, promoters, sponsors, any one involved with pulling, please sign the calendars.

Please autograph on any date and include a short encouragement, if you would like.

All Champions, please autograph on your photo, then you can write a message on a date(s) if you so desire, too.

The recipients always greatly appreciates this pulling community's outreach of love and support.

Thank you for your participation.

Re: 2013 Calendar of the NTPA 2012 Champions November 27, 2012 03:33AM
Just open up the box we got and it is a nice looking calendar again this year. You can also order it via the NTPA website or directly form Dave Dann.

[www.ntpapull.com]

Stop by to sign the 3 "Get Well" Calendars November 29, 2012 05:06AM
Looking forward to another busy yet enjoyable Convention & Banquet. Put on your happy, smiling pose for that roving camera. Sarah, my editor, loves publishing those photogenic moments!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009