thread gone December 03, 2012 11:29AM
Wondering what happened to the thread started by "6030 and 4440 pulling team"? Was a good informational thread and now it's gone...

Re: thread gone December 03, 2012 01:08PM
yeah im wondering the exact same thing......i never deleted it or anything so i have no idea what happened to it?????

Re: thread gone December 04, 2012 12:47AM
You must have said something Jake disagreed with. That moron is worse than the white house and voted for the fraud in it.

Re: thread gone December 04, 2012 02:03PM
Same here haven't deleted anything in a month or more.

Re: thread gone December 04, 2012 04:23AM
there was not one bad or wrong thing said on any of them posts on that thread. and now alot of good info is gone.

Re: thread gone December 04, 2012 07:44AM
I don't know what thread you are talking about, but I know I didn't delete it. I haven't deleted a thread on the Feedback page in a few weeks.

One of the other page moderators might have deleted it, but I'm not sure. A moderator may have even deleted it by accident (it happens on occasion). Sorry for the inconvience, all the moderator help with the page for free and occasionally mistakes get made. If it was a good thread with usful info please feel free to restart the thread here.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: thread gone December 04, 2012 01:52PM
Nothing here. Been a while since I have removed anything myself.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

I removed it by mistake December 04, 2012 11:52PM
I was reading the page of my crappy phone and I deleted it thinking It was a spam, sorry about the problem, I guess I won't read the page on my 2 inch screen with these old eye's anymore .

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: I removed it by mistake December 05, 2012 02:14AM
Every one makes mistakes no matter who you are,but do not need to be pointed out as in who ever ????????? is. Things like that are uncalled for. Just think if jake would take this "FREE" site down that cost us people nothing to enjoy the information. There are ways to go about it and not be a jerk ????????

Re: I removed it by mistake December 06, 2012 12:50AM
I rest my case. Richard is worse than Jake. He intentionally deletes a thread then lies about it. These bums are trash and need to bow out of the sport and let someone honest run this site. Liars losers and Oliar supporters=Morgans

Re: I removed it by mistake December 06, 2012 01:04AM
you've lost your mind and need to get a life.

Re: I removed it by mistake December 06, 2012 03:57AM
I'm not sure what your beef with The Morgan's is but I'm thankful they have this site for all of us to enjoy. They have their rules and without them this site wouldn't be the quaility that it is. Keep up the good work Dick & Jake becaue 99.9% of the people on this site I'm sure feel the same way I do. Mistakes can & do happen and when it does just repost it and carry on and stop all the complaining. My suggestion for everyone is to support Jake in his efforts to raise money for Diabetes and maybe we'll continue to have this site to enjoy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2012 10:55AM by farmall puller.

Re: I removed it by mistake December 06, 2012 06:17AM
I agree with farmall puller! This site is a great tool used by many, including the complainers.
Keep up the good work Morgans. I am greatful that this site is here for me to visit, advertise, and post on.

Thanks, Lincoln Andrews

Re: I removed it by mistake December 06, 2012 11:16AM
I guess that makes you a loser too for visiting their site!

Re: thread gone December 06, 2012 09:18AM
very good site lots of pulling info that is what it is meant for

Re: thread gone December 06, 2012 11:07PM
this site is great, I'm on it every single night to keep up with everything posted on here, my wife says I pay more attention to it than her. And anyone who wants to talk bad about Morgans can go pound sand and stay the hell off this site. It is a great service they provide for free, can say that about too much now days. Thank you guys for your hard work and keeping this site going.

Bryan

Re: thread gone December 11, 2012 12:14PM
couldn't of said it better. At least the computer listens

Re: thread gone December 07, 2012 06:48AM
All the dirt bags that have a bad attitude sure keep coming back for some reason. If the Morgans would charge to use this site it would get rid of the rip rap.

Re: thread gone December 07, 2012 08:56AM
You guys are right..This site could be looked at as the Morgans' "home"........If you dont like em', dont bother stopping over to chat!

Re: thread gone December 09, 2012 12:32PM
well this whole little innocent convo sure took some interesting turns....i think everyone can understand mistakes happen....you just suck it up and go on with life...im pretty new to this site and i had no idea what could have happened to that thread and i just wanted to make sure that i didnt say or do something wrong to have it taken off...this is a really great site and im glad to have it because i have got alot of great info from it and i just wanna say thanks to you guys to have this site available for all of us. thanks!!!

Re: thread gone December 09, 2012 01:24PM
Hey 6030 and 4440, email me and lets chat...blondeblueye1@yahoo.com

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM