Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! December 24, 2012 01:57PM
On behalf of the Scrap Iron Express pulling team up here in the northwest corner of Iowa I would like to wish everybody a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year, and it is my prayer that the Lord may suround you and your families not only at Christmas but throughout the coming years with his Grace, and Love. With all that has gone on in 2012 its been quite a year hasn't it. All I can say is with the people we lost in the tractor pulling world mostly to cancer and the shooting at Sandy Hook elementary this year, hug your kids a little tighter, and tell your parents, siblings, and spouses how much you love them and what they mean to you. Its like Garth Brooks says "If tomorrow never comes". I would like to thank the Great Plains Tractor Pullers for another wonderful ride, I wear the banner of Great Plains Tractor Pulling Member with great pride. I would also like to thank the pullers and promoters of both the NTPA, and the Outlaws for the excellent shows that they put on night in and night out. We are really spoiled in this part of the state with the oppurtunities to pull with the some of the best amateur tractor pulling associations in the tractor pulling today, and being able to watch various NTPA, and Outlaw shows. Anyways I hope that next year is as much fun as this year was, I encourage everybody to get out and support your local tractor pulls whatever level or association they may be. There are a lot of pullers, promoters, associations, and volunteers that work hard to put on a good show, go support them and let them know their efforts aren't going unnoticed. Last but not least thank you to my good friends Mike and Steve Bousema of the Bousema Farms Pulling team, they run two limited pros out of southwest Minnesota called the Limited Edition, and Special Edition. Thank you for taking me along to the National Tractor Pulling Championships in Bowling Green, Ohio wow "they" were great, I mean it was great what a weekend all I can say is wow. Anyways enough of my babling again I will get off my soapbox now.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everybody from the Scrap Iron Express Pulling Team

Bob and Geri Blankespoor
Dan, Sheila, Danica, Kate, and "Junior" Blankespoor
Blake De Roon and
myself Tim Blankespoor

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! December 25, 2012 01:17AM
Jake and I also want to wish everyone a Merry and Blessed Christmas. This is a great time to stop and reflect on the real reason for the season, the birth of Jesus.

Please keep in your thoughts and prayer all our men and women in uniform that are protecting our safety and freedom. God bless our first responders, our military personal and all those that serve.

Merry Christmas

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009