ALTAS TRACTOR SITE IS UP December 25, 2012 04:07AM
Its a Christmas Miracle, the new atlas tractor website is up, you can get to it from the "links" section

Re: ALTAS TRACTOR SITE IS UP December 25, 2012 06:31AM
I am not buying nothing from them no more. I have never been to the new shop and seeing the picture its just too fancy and that website is over the top. I wish him the best, he works like an animal.

Re: ALTAS TRACTOR SITE IS UP December 25, 2012 12:46PM
Bashing a shop for being to nice and a website for being over the top? I think the website is nice. It's simple pictures and prices exactly what should be on a site to avoid 800 calls about the price of whatever

Re: ALTAS TRACTOR SITE IS UP December 26, 2012 02:12AM
Will the transmissions for IH's that are going to be similar to a pro-fab be popular with everybody or are they going to be priced the same as a true pro-fab? Anybody thinking about one yet? Im ready to look the one over at gordyville that is supposed to be on display!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,748, Posts: 229,892, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,995.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM