Gordyville LLSS December 30, 2012 11:23PM
With just days to go, lets hear the pics for the LLSS class! I love the class lots of color and puts on a great show, 23 in the class this year with a good mix of alky and smoke. You guys think its going back up north or heading back to ky with one of those guys?

my pics- (not in order just to the finals)

Sipes
Medley
Barker
Anderson
Powell (IH)
Mohr
Wyttenbach
Wickman

Good luck to everyone heading to gordyville, and have a safe trip.

Re: Gordyville LLSS December 31, 2012 02:47AM
That class is really hard to pick, but about a month ago I picked 6 I felt would make the Finals, we have 4 that are the same in Sipes, Anderson, Medley and Mohr. Now the next two I have picked are Kenzenbaw, You really have to watch that Allis, it can be tough, and Second, Spiegelberg with Rattitude, and yes more of a pick due to us helping finish it up. But, on top of that the little tractor shocked us over and over with the hooks we made with it.
Now if I were to finish out the 8 I would probably go with Wyttenbach, and final pick would be tough I would have to go with Wickman or Brad Powell on the IH.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: Gordyville LLSS December 31, 2012 08:32AM
the Kentucky Boys should take the top 5

Re: Gordyville LLSS December 31, 2012 09:13AM
Not there they won't, haven't yet, but would like to see it. KY boys will have to be on there top game to do that. Not saying they can't win it but to take top 5 is almost impossible.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for

Re: Gordyville LLSS January 01, 2013 01:20AM
You realy cant pick the K.Y. pull Seems to me it'sthe same bunch of tractors that you run with ,but everyone can commit on the machinery out in ill.Pick the winners or commit on tractors you have not seen run.If you can do that tell us what stocks to invest in this year or how about some lottery numbers

Re: Gordyville LLSS January 01, 2013 03:08AM
Ok here we go top 6 in Lexington in no specific order.

Dustin Bentley
Larry Anderson
Tim Foxx
Andy Prewitt
Brent Moore
Jeff Dykes

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for

Re: Gordyville LLSS January 03, 2013 01:12PM
I think they should have a beer drinking contest in Lexington an money would be on Tim Fox

Re: Gordyville LLSS December 31, 2012 10:04AM
Gonna be Kinzebaw and AUNT ALLIS in the winners spot!

Re: Gordyville LLSS December 31, 2012 11:29AM
Yes that is very possible,

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for

Re: Gordyville LLSS December 31, 2012 02:21PM
What about Georgetown who,s the picks

Re: Gordyville LLSS December 31, 2012 03:34PM
I don't know could be anyone, who do you think?

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for

Re: Gordyville LLSS January 01, 2013 03:34AM
Prewitts will WIN hands down that pull is money in the bank for prewitts all the way !!!!!!!! Cool

Re: Gordyville LLSS January 01, 2013 10:43AM
Bedder thank ageen , Cooner has dat cockshute soundin purty good by da vedioo i seed

Re: Gordyville LLSS January 01, 2013 11:50AM
I dont no eric but out of about 35 hooks this summer i placed in the top 5or 6 didnt matter if there was 6 tractors or 26 ktpa or bluegras i think i mite be in there somewere Bewley won it last year to bad hes going to Gordyville this year good for us good luck with mo monney up north

Re: Gordyville LLSS January 02, 2013 05:51AM
Would like to have seen more tractors from Missouri on the list, I know several that wouldve well represented the state

Re: Gordyville LLSS January 02, 2013 06:57AM
Just like anything else in the pulling world the GOOD OLE BOY system prevails ; i kno of 12 applicants , all top contenders and guess what , - maybe next year

Re: Gordyville LLSS January 03, 2013 03:11AM
I received two apps from MO in LLSS.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2013 03:12AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Gordyville LLSS January 05, 2013 04:05AM
Wyttenbach and Anderson seemed to be way beyond the rest of the class. I was impressed with the runs. Just to bad Anderson went out

Re: Gordyville LLSS January 05, 2013 07:06AM
Real disappointed on the outcome of the class. Track was very tacky and sled seemed heavy made it difficult for most to build momentum, once they did they broke something in the rearend or hit the wheelie bars several times.

Re: Gordyville LLSS January 06, 2013 09:49AM
well I was going for 5, but we did get 4 Ky Tractors into the finals

Re: Gordyville LLSS January 06, 2013 11:20AM
And let a 4banger win it

Re: Gordyville LLSS January 07, 2013 09:20AM
That little 4 banger runs pretty dang good, and is one of the coolest looking tractors out there!

gord LLSS January 06, 2013 07:27AM
What's up with the LLSS class in Gordyville? All that money spent in an entry level class and the underdog Minne in the building winns it. Super engine technology? Crew? Or are 4 cyl's allowed a CID advantage?

It's hard to catch a rat. Anyone got a video?

Re: gord LLSS January 06, 2013 08:59AM
ENTRY LEVEL CLASS??? .....not for any of the diesel tractors, that's for sure.

Re: gord LLSS January 06, 2013 09:57AM
[www.youtube.com]

....1.21 gigawatt flux capacitor in that thing must have cost a fortune, wonder where the got it?

Hell of a show at GordyVille.

Re: gord LLSS January 06, 2013 11:09AM
you dont have to tell us nothing here in ky we hope it stays way up NORTH

Re: gord LLSS January 07, 2013 10:02AM
How did the new engine run?

Re: gord LLSS January 07, 2013 11:20AM
ran good mabe 400 more rpms seemed strong but couldnt tell considering the track

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,673, Posts: 229,771, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,944.

Our newest member Jason