Gordyville pics January 07, 2013 01:48PM
Does anybody have pics uploaded from gordyville yet?
Thanks

Re: Gordyville pics January 07, 2013 04:04PM
Not yet here, but as soon as I get some server bugs ironed out I'll get them posted.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Gordyville pics January 07, 2013 11:36PM
I have Thursday and Fridays pic uploaded so far on my website the rest will be loaded up today thanks Adam Draudt.

MAD PULLING PICS.... http://madpullingpics.zenfolio.com/]
MAD PULLING PICS WEBSITE

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2013 12:01AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Gordyville pics January 08, 2013 01:34AM
Great pics Adam!!!

GORDYVILLE PICS NOW POSTED January 08, 2013 12:09PM
MAD PULLING PICS WEBSITE

THANKS FOR LOOKING ADAM DRAUDT

Re: GORDYVILLE PICS NOW POSTED January 09, 2013 04:57AM
nice pics

Re: GORDYVILLE PICS NOW POSTED January 09, 2013 11:44AM
Nice Pics,

Could use a few less of me. Specially the one with a very Dumb look on my face.

Justin.

Re: GORDYVILLE PICS NOW POSTED January 12, 2013 05:13AM
THANKS JUSTIN, GLAD TO SEE U AND JOEL WERE WELL BEHAVED THIS YEAR!

Re: GORDYVILLE PICS NOW POSTED/ GREAT ACTION SHOTS January 16, 2013 01:19AM
As always great pics Mad pulling! Always enjoy looking through your photos especially when I can't attend the pulls myself.The action shots really give you the experience of witnessing it like you were there, from the fireball shot to the wheels rolling down the track and the shots of the fans enjoying the show.good job capturing the moments that make a pull exciting! Keep it up and I'll be looking forward to the next pull!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM