HOW TO GET A HOLD OF JAKE MORGAN January 23, 2013 04:52AM
I have been emailing Jake Morgan for the past couple of weeks and have never heard back from him anyone have this problem is there an issue with his email address?

Re: HOW TO GET A HOLD OF JAKE MORGAN January 24, 2013 07:49AM
With the website crash, the spambot attacks, and playing with my daughter I'm a little behind on some email. I'm slowly working my way through my inbox as I get time.

I'm also working on updating Links and the Builders Directory / Phonebook but I can only do that when I have access to the page (yes, when the page is giving a 503 error or taking a long time to load I can't even get on my own site to make any changes or updates, I just sit and hit reload or refresh like everyone else).

One other note: Most people may not have noticed, but on the navigation bar at the top of the page there are now icons for:
  • Email -
  • Facebook -
  • Twitter -
  • RSS - Follow with RSS

I haven't Tweeted anything yet, but I plan to make it so any new articles on the News page will automatically go to Twitter. As for Facebook, well, honestly I hate it! However, it's an easy place for me to post updates about website outages and other page issues. I also plan to link the News page and the Opinion page to Facebook so it will automatically post our new articles.

Sorry to everyone for the error messages and the slow site lately, the spambots from China and Russia have me pulling out what little hair I have left! If you know of someone having issues with the page please have them email me (jakemorgan@pulloff.com) or check the PULLOFF.COM Facebook page for any update and info.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2013 07:55AM by Jake Morgan.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,671, Posts: 229,766, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,941.

Our newest member Jason