Club Owned Website is now up @ badgerlandsanitypullersinc.net June 15, 2012 09:52AM
The Badgerland Sanity Pullers club owned website is now up @ badgerlandsanitypullersinc.net. The website is a working process, pictures and points will be added shortly.

2013 Rules Needed December 03, 2012 11:52PM
Keith,

Hoping to find out the new rules for the 2013 season I had heard that there were a few changes I was hoping to know where to get them to make sure any changes I make wont exclude me for 2013. Thank you in advance for the info.

Thanks, Mike

Re: 2013 Rules Needed December 04, 2012 10:44AM
change rules in antique 3000 rpm limit 3.5 mph on blacktop no backward tires 3mph on dirt added a 6500 farm i think tire size was 16.9

2013 Rules December 04, 2012 11:28PM
Thanks for the info Rodger just so I am 100% sure its 3000 rpm and a 16.9 tire in all classes? And is the 6500 farm class different than the 4500, 5000, 5500, 6000, 6500 that was ran last year? I am a bit confused that is why I was hoping to get a printed or final set of rules something that is more "Set for 2013" type of thing

Re: 2013 Rules December 06, 2012 02:31AM
Yes rules for 2013 would be nice so we can set up this winter.

Re: 2013 Rules December 06, 2012 11:03AM
Been trying to get to the site but no luck.

Re: 2013 Rules December 06, 2012 04:46PM
half to ask parr that question why badgerland does not have website now all the info would been on the website

Re: 2013 Rules December 06, 2012 09:26PM
avocasmokeywdalliss
half to ask parr that question why badgerland does not have website now all the info would been on the website

When ALL the points checks have been issued and cleared the bank and the dollar amount that was set for the work that was done on the site is paid the site will be updated. Now ask your fearless leaders why EVERYONES points checks have not been issued.

Anymore questions please call 608-632-4020

Anymore questions Roger?

Remember keep the fun in pulling and the BS out.

meeting? badgerlandsanitypullersinc.net December 06, 2012 10:59PM
Is the club having any meetings this winter, would it be easier to show up to one and get a set of rules?

Thanks, Mike

Re: meeting? badgerlandsanitypullersinc.net December 07, 2012 01:30AM
Mike, call me, I will go thruogh the updated rules with you or anyone who wants to call. (309)826-4896. Keith

Re: badgerlandsanitypullersinc.net looking for new board member "s" December 07, 2012 10:45AM
Heard another board member went down this week. Maybe Roger can get in now.

Southern Wisconsin Antique Rules December 26, 2012 10:13AM
Keith, I tried to call a few times but didn’t get through not sure what was going on?(May have been on my end also?)

Anyway we were working on getting our rules together for the 2013 season and wanted to see what you guys had so that we could get some classes where people could run with both groups if they wanted without changing their tractors around all of the time.

Our club meet last week to finalize the rules and they are now posted on our website [www.tractorpullers.org] you can also directly link to the rules at [www.tractorpullers.org]

One of the big things we did was to add what we call at "Farm +" class that should fit in great with some of the rules that we pulled within at a few of the western Wisconsin events that we attended

We hope to see some of the north pullers come down to a few of our events in 2013 we are still finishing up on our schedule as soon as we have all the dated nailed down we will get that posted as well

Re: Southern Wisconsin Antique Rules December 26, 2012 01:04PM
They had another secret meeting and the only rule this year will be no one can beat the president no matter who's tractor he is pulling!

are they December 28, 2012 01:01AM
Is this group still around or are they done?

Re: are they December 28, 2012 10:39PM
yes they are around yet.they some pulls booked already go to their new web site you will see i hope they go to other club pulls i see community have a new class to have badgerland come pull with them

Re: are they December 30, 2012 05:57AM
badgerland sanity does not have this website any more these are not badgerland pulls for next year they are pulls that jeff parr and vesbachs put together for 2013 they are not badgerland pulls . we will have schedule made in future.

Re: are they December 30, 2012 01:26PM
BADGERLAND SANITY PULLERS LIVE.!!! We will have the best pulls and the best payback and the most fairest rules! Contrary to what two or three people say on here we are strong and will have the best year puliing ever!!! Give me a call at 608-647-8804 and ask for KEVIN. i WILL GIVE YOU TRUTH

Re: Will we ever get rules? January 22, 2013 11:24PM
Gold Finger, why can't anyone other than the board get the new rules? Why are there new rules anyway when the current rules were suppose to be good through 2014 so people did not have to spend money every year anyway. I have talked to you and know other people that have talked to you and no one can get a straight answer. We here you guys are running around and telling everyone that you will put on a 100 hook show for them. Maybe you should tell these towns that you have NO RULES out for the pullers yet. I suppose it can be the way it ended last year, if 20 tractors show up you will figure a way for each of them to pull 5 times. Example, 5000, 5500, 6000,lb classes then add two powder puff classes. Then have Jaspers unhook every tractor on the farm and bring them= about 80 hooks. You keep talking tuff on here so why don't you back it up with other than WE ARE GREAT CALL ME AT WORK AND I WILL TELL YOU SO. Let's see what you guys have to offer this year.

SHOWDOWN IN STEUBEN TOWN January 23, 2013 11:47PM
Hear there will be back to back pulls this year in the same town. First day Non-Badgerland, Second day Badgerland. I guess this will put a end to what pullers like the best. A show down on the Black Top. MKA we need a good name for this showdown plus some good promotional material. We may need to run a contest for the name of this event with the non-Badger guys vs. the Badger guys for the naming rights.
I think I may be seeing the next new stupid reality show in the works here. It could be across between Amish Mafia and one of those here are the parts hurry up and build something shows. We could get a inside look at the secret meetings and get a look at how some of these tractors get thrown together and look like they came out of the Junk Yard Wars Show.
Hope the ground hog doesn't see his shadow this year so we can get to spring faster and get the work done so we can get to PULLING SEASON. 4 months and counting!

Re: SHOWDOWN IN STEUBEN TOWN January 25, 2013 12:30AM
what is the date and time of the pull cant make a flyer without that info!

Re: Will we ever get rules? January 24, 2013 01:49AM
When I post something on here I put my name on here unlike you Mr. Parr who hides behinds different sign up names. Our rules are done but we have to have a meeting to decide what to do about the website our club is paying for and you wont let it go. IF any puller wants to talk to me feel free to call me anytime!!! A note about Steuben. I dont care if any pull goes on as long it is safe. That means any one that comes in must have proof of insurance and no tractor from anyone will allowed to run over 3000 rpms!!! I have talked to the village president and he agrees with me.No insurance, no pull. Thank you. Kevin Stickley 608-476-2140

Re:Man up Gold Finger January 24, 2013 04:33AM
Kevin I called you and you where going to call me back and never did. When you have your meeting please talk about your policies on with holding points money from people. When you talk about insurance you better check your own, remember I've seen your policy and know it was intended for 10 pulls not 20. Please return your phone call as you said you would or we can keep on entertaining the world here.

Re: Re:Man up Gold Finger January 24, 2013 07:23AM
l would have called you, but nothing was done yet so I figured until I knew I could tell you nothing. My wife and I have been sick for two weeks so havent been doing much to get things going. Relax Jeff!! Its only January, plenty of time to bash people in the summer time. It will all sort out. Kevin Stickley.

Showdown Poster Done ............................Picture! !! January 25, 2013 12:40AM
Not 100% on the date but I can change that no problem
Attachments:
open | download - Stueben event .pdf (223.5 KB)

Re: Showdown Poster Done ............................Pictur e!!! January 25, 2013 01:53AM
Thank you for taking something complety out of context. I live in Steuben, my children have grown up in Steuben. The Wauzeka Steuben Semiors sell food food during the tractor pull. David Butler is kind enough to donate his sled to our community so this can happen, and you make it into a joke. I dont run down The Community Antique Tractor Pullers and your organization. We have over 15 pulls scheduled with our club with more waiting to sign on more.IF you dont like our club fine.But rememer thisjust because one guy on here is bent for revenge to get back at us for whatever reason, promote pulling for everyone. You should make a poster like that for Readstown, or Boscobel, or Retreat, or SoldiersGrove, or Dodgeville, Lancaster. Come on Mr. Hawkey, I want to see the poster of Steuben with some class. Kevin Stickley.

Showdown Poster January 25, 2013 02:31AM
First of all, Butler’s are stand up first class I would agree with you on that.

Really, how many screen names do you have? I am counting at least 3 why is that? This is why I may have miss read who called me out but remember it was made as a joke nothing more!

I like pulling, we came and pulled with both groups in that area I don't have a single issue with whatever it is that you guys are doing however if you can’t take a joke then so be it. It was all in good fun that's what pulling is all about fun right? I didn't think any of us were in it to retire on our winnings.

Rodger takes the jokes great he is a stand up guy for the club he can take a little flack and knows its all for a laugh and nothing more. Remember sometimes its like Hollywood good or bad Publicity is Publicity some clubs struggle to get there name out there if only one person remembers your pull by the silly cartoon that I made they it did its job that’s at least $20 for your club for some free advertising

At this point in time I am not affiliated with any club I have pulled with most of the clubs in Wisconsin and Illinois I was thinking about joining yours there wouldn't be any issues with me being on your side would there?

Please remember that I am moderately useful with a computer and semi knowledgeable about what is going on in Western Wisconsin Tractor pulling I told you that I wouldn't bad mouth your club and I haven't. Please take the poster as a joke have a cup of coffee and relax its Friday morning no need to get all fired up right away

Badgerland Rules.... any updates January 21, 2013 12:38AM
Wondering if the rules were out yet or a schedule?

Thanks, MKA

New President Sworn in ......................... Pictures! January 21, 2013 12:53AM
Rodger hope everything goes well today hopefully this will lighten your spirits!

Re: Badgerland Rules.... any updates January 21, 2013 05:33AM
google Hustler Fest and there are rules for Badgerland Sanity there that say 2012,2013, &2014 so they must be keeping the rules the same. I'm guessing that they wouldn't change them if they set the rules and posted them for that many years.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,695, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,957.

Our newest member CBeard