Community Antique Tractor Pullers 2013 Schedule now not just Antiques!! March 24, 2013 09:22AM
I would like to announce that the Community Antique Tractor Pullers www.tractorpullers.org now have their 2013 schedule posted. This year we are fortunate to be having a few special events with the Help of Dave Butler and Bob Page we will be having events in Muscoda WI and Avoca WI Both will be Blacktop events and should be great to watch or participate in.

We will also be working with Tobacco City Truck pullers http://www.tobaccocitytruckpullers.com/ at 6 events. When the Community Antique Tractor pullers have these special events there will be classes added please stop by the website to see what is in store for the added classes.

The C.A.T.P will also be having 2 special events this year the first will be June 1st in Edgerton look for event poster soon to show what great items we will be having then. We will also be doing our second annual King of the Hill event in Brooklyn this event will be sponsored payback of $2000 split between a few different classes look for event info to be posted very soon. those events will have Antique Tractors, Heavy Farm Tractors, Trucks, A 466 class and a 6500 NSS classes we are increasing payouts we enjoy watching these tractor compete and want to give you a place to test and tune or dial in your setup on a few off days that you may have where you are running for points we want to see you come out and compete.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer all of them we hope to see our great group of pulling friends out Supporting the Sport.

Re: Community Antique Tractor Pullers 2013 Schedule now not just Antiques!! March 25, 2013 03:58PM
Sounds like a nice group to pull with and listens to what communities want. Good luck to this group and I hope everyone has fun!!!

Muscoda Classes March 31, 2013 11:37PM
Thank you for the kind words we are hoping to be out Supporting the Sport this year whenever possiable below is the class list for the May 19th Event

3500 - 8000 Farm Class

4000 - 6500 Farm + Class

4000 - 6500 Modified Antique

7000 - 9000 Open Farm

9000 - 9500 Farm

10,500/12,000/13,000 Farm

If you go to www.tractorpullers.org you will be able to see all rules for this and all events

Re: Muscoda Classes April 01, 2013 02:04PM
So is there gonna b a badgerland sanity pull in muscoda as well?

Re: Muscoda Classes April 02, 2013 12:12AM
This was formally a two day event with Community Antique on Saturday with our sled and then Sunday would be the Sled patrol or Butler sled in years past because of budgeting and overhead for the town of Muscoda this has become a single day event (Sunday) and we will be using Dave Butler's sled.

The Community Antique Tractor Pullers will be doing all signup's and entry for this event. this will be a $20 per class 50% payback event I know there have been talks with people in and around Muscoda to increase the prize money in certain classes and that is yet to be ironed out Bob Page and Dave Butler have done a great job in this area and for the sport of Tractor Pulling and we want to help them continue to support the sport and the community's because without there support we wouldn't have events like this.

Classes were listed in the above post and if a different class can be formed and doesn't conform to current rules a class will be made but it will take 3 tractors to make a new class or it will be considered a "Fun Pull". if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Re: Muscoda Classes April 02, 2013 11:30AM
Badgerland sanity pullers will be there to pulling there classes

Muscoda Event Fact's April 02, 2013 01:01PM
I believe that your facts are a bit off on how the Muscoda and the Avoca event will be handled.

Community Antique Tractor Pullers will be running both events if the classes line up with what badgerland runs and the badgerland group is more than welcome to keep track of their points if there is a group of 3 or more tractors that shows up that would run in a badgerland class then we will create a class for them and if the Badgerland group would like to keep track of the points that will be fine as well.

This is in no way shape or from a badgerland or non-badgerland event this is a Community Antique Tractor Pull we are here to Support the Community of Muscoda, Bob Page, and Dave Butler. We have worked with Dave and Bob to make sure we had a fun and fair class for as many tractors that we can

Now as I have stated prior the sole purpose of the Community Antique Tractor Pullers is to Support the Sport. Muscoda and Avoca pulls will be a Great equal place for all pullers who enjoy the sport as much as we do to come out pull and have a good time. For now all we can do is hope that the Mushroom Harvest is plentiful and that that Mushroom fest will be great for the town of Muscoda

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM