Mods in MN April 04, 2013 02:10AM
does anyone know if daluge is gonna have "delusional" out this year. or is mod pulling dead in mn.

Re: Mods in MN April 04, 2013 02:49AM
Doc has a mod that can run in any class, I heard it dominates the antique class. Looks pretty spiffy to with its 30 year old paint job and sweet padded roll cage. Seems like every class Doc has a part of dies, kinda like the R3 mods did, then most recent the Light Unlimited. Soon he will have to just realize he is a disease to the sport and stay home with all the rats. I heard ironman sleds were getting a restraining order against him. It might be a rumor but it came from a pretty reliable source. Whoever asked this question needs to pull head out of butt and look around. The mod class has been dead for years.

Re: Mods in MN April 05, 2013 10:35AM
Now i see Mike selling the Raisin Hell. Billy purchesed the mod at the wrong time. I know Kay has the mod. but leave it to some people to kill another class Light Unlimited. Just wish that there was not a class killer in the region that has killed 2 classes. Would love to see the someone build 3 twd and name them Rat Poison,Decon, and Rat Trap.

Re: Mods in MN April 05, 2013 05:04PM
I'm sure there is a team in mn that has already discussed those names!

Re: Mods in MN April 06, 2013 01:01AM
Seen a full chopper box pull in the yard the other day. Must be busy running the gehl number 99 dyno blower.

Re: Mods in MN April 06, 2013 04:39PM
Me no follow Harley rider?

Re: Mods in MN April 07, 2013 12:21AM
I believe he's referring that Bill put a PTO on the mod so he can run the silage blower with it. Seems like a good idea to me.Grinning

Re: Mods in MN April 07, 2013 10:39AM
Why the hell would bill put it together, if he beat the rat doc would just make him detune it so doc could compete. Why does someone with five vehicles claim he can't compete when if he put the money it took to run All five into one or two he could improve his own tractor. History tells the story and now we have to live with it. I wish the old fart would park the mod and stay away, this is the only way the mods will ever come back to region 3. Truth hurts doc, GO AWAY!

Re: Mods in MN April 10, 2013 12:23AM
Yes, there are no longer any R3 hooks for the MOD. It is sad indeed, cuz back in the day it was an awesome class here, but things change, life goes on. No need for personal slander. If Bill and whoever else wud like to run their 3 engine Mods then maybe a new class needs to be looked at on the Region level. Personally I will not change Jeff and mines tractor back to 3 motors.

Re: Mods in MN April 10, 2013 04:12AM
Cmon kay quit downplaying the problem. It would be slander if it wasnt true. Bret, Jack, and Ricky left because of Doc. Plain and simple.

Re: Mods in MN April 07, 2013 07:02AM
They don't have chopper boxes anymore. It is now a grain cart tractor.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM