dual vs single feed inj. May 18, 2013 01:32AM
We pull a hot farm/ open farm/ 3000 rpm sbjd tractor. I was wondering if there is any advantage or disadvantage to moving to dual feed injectors. The tractor has an A pump and not a big turbo, so will it help any? What size would you think would work and where is a good place to get them? Thanks

Re: dual vs single feed inj. May 20, 2013 12:09AM
Any thoughts?

Re: dual vs single feed inj. May 20, 2013 12:51AM
I don't build dual feed for my customers until it's a 600CC+ P pump.

Re: dual vs single feed inj. May 20, 2013 11:09AM
So you must "short change" your customers then. The faster fuel is delivered at any level the after it burns provided you have good atomization thus increasing torque and horsepower . I want to pull against any of your customers ....... easy picking .

Re: dual vs single feed inj. May 20, 2013 12:18PM
Why blast someone that is in the business? If dual feed is so important why not go to triple feed or quad feed? The reason is simple--dyno tests
have shown a LOSS of power at lower cc numbers--the same with .120 lines on smaller cc levels. Give the guy a break, he is only trying to help.
There are much better places to spend money to get horsepower on a budget.

Re: dual vs single feed inj. May 20, 2013 01:38PM
Hmmm! I just love chicken$hit posters, cant even put you damn name, but the first F-ing idiot to slam someone! classy! You lose the robust injection event when you go too big of lines, or too large or many passages in the injectors. Bring your keyboard and lets hook it to one of my customer's or my own tractor. lol!

Re: dual vs single feed inj. May 21, 2013 01:35AM
Thanks for responding, even though there is a bit of disagreement on the subject your thoughts have been helpful. We are going to run a 470-500 cc A-pump 10 mil plungers, so it sounds like we maybe are to small for dual feeds. Thanks again

Re: dual vs single feed inj. May 21, 2013 03:49AM
That's a lot of Fuel out of a 10mm A pump, who built your pump?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,956, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,039.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009