Sweet on Life charity pull May 17, 2013 06:19AM
only 2 weeks from tonight, friday night may 31st at Rock Valley Ia. we will be having out annual benifit tractor pull to raise money for the Am. Cancer society. starting at 6pm, 2 skids, Red Rock and X Factor, also kiddie pedal pull at 7pm, we will have concessions all night with pizza, hot dogs and pork loin sandwich's, all Great plains organization classes and any outlaw and ntpa classes, call if you have any questions, Reminder to all Great plains pullers call Sandra to get signed up, anyone else can call me the day of the pull 712-470-1593 or any of the other names on the previous post. planting came along way this week, so with 2 weeks left we are looking for a good number of tractors.

Re: Sweet on Life charity pull May 19, 2013 11:18AM
It's gonna be hard to test and tune the outlaw superfarm and the new light limited pro when we don't even have our turbos!!!!

Re: Sweet on Life charity pull May 20, 2013 02:15AM
good news, just got word from Precision that they will have turbo's ready for super farm and light limited pro tractors this weekend, if you have any questions call them, but they said they would start sending them out this weekend, so everyone should have there turbo in time, let all your friends know so they can get there turbo ordered also

Re: Sweet on Life charity pull May 20, 2013 03:01AM
wow thats going to give us so much time to dyno..just great put on new turbo and go..

Re: Sweet on Life charity pull May 20, 2013 03:22AM
that's why we have this test and tune pull, i know it isn't the same as the dyno, but i agree not many are going to ge time to get dyno tiime, come to the pull on fri. may 31st. we will let you hook three times and get as much figured out as you can, ps. if aby of you light limited pro guys are coming please call me because we are trying to decide if we should have 1 or 2 skids, with late planting we are alittle worried about who is going to make it. but if there is enough of the light limited pro tractors coming then we will deffinetaly have 2 skids so that you all can get 3 hooks, tell your friends and if you are coming call me Kurt 712-470-1593 thanks

Re: Sweet on Life charity pull May 22, 2013 05:50AM
Is it true there will be 3 skids in Rock Valley for this pull?

Re: Sweet on Life charity pull May 22, 2013 06:38AM
actually there will be 5 skids, 2 for the big pull 2 for the kiddie pedal pull and 1 old style antique walk on skid for show starting to get alot of calls , so if the weather holds out we should have a good show, already know of 8 LPS , 6 super farm, and 8 new light limited pro's and 2 light super's plus all the great plains tractors.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009